Glock Talk banner

Where'd Berto go, anyway?

286 Views 15 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  norm357
I haven't seen him on GT in weeks. Anyone know a damn thing about this? He was always one of my favorite posters.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
8,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Easterbrook;11486191 said:
I've been wondering the same thing.
I messaged him on Facebook a while ago, no dice. Hope he's not in jail or anything. I get the impression TD at least knows him better than I do, but maybe one of you can start putting his avatar on milk cartons.

· Impossiblist
42,725 Posts
he was weeks and weeks behind everyone else in accepting his invite to post here. Perhaps he just disappears from time to time doing "alone" things.

· Premium Member
8,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KilgoreTrout;11486220 said:
he was weeks and weeks behind everyone else in accepting his invite to post here. Perhaps he just disappears from time to time doing "alone" things.
Yeah, that's possible. It is kind of strange that Norm is so open about masturbating.

· Impossiblist
42,725 Posts
craig_o;11486254 said:
Yeah, that's possible. It is kind of strange that Norm is so open about masturbating.
now you see why I was so distraught over his obtaining my phone number?

· Premium Member
8,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
eddief4;11486276 said:
Berto's around.....just hasn't wondered on in here.

..............i think:dunno:

According to the Search he hasn't posted this month. The first thread I found that he posted in that wasn't a sticky with dozens of pages had him posting in September.

· Premium Member
8,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
norm357;11486735 said:
There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who admit it, and those who don't.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
True enough.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts