close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where to thank?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Simy22, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Simy22

Simy22

I'm just going to post my thanks in general glocking.

I would like to thank this forum and their members for providing such detailed information, Including glockfaq.com (Which correct me if I'm wrong but is maintained and updated through members and admins here)

However while looking for the best thread to post this thanks I've ran into a problem. Which would be best?

Here is a list of places where I think it may be good to post:

Main Room:
    General Glocking
    General non-Glocking

I can see it being anywhere form The topic where I'm posting this (which wouldnt really be read by anybody else). So which would it best be placed?

I only list general glocking because, My pistol is a glock. I think the latter one would be my best choice though. I just dont want to be told I should have started this in another topic.

And as for you moderators. I'll have to give you a special thanks. As your the ones who put in your free time to make sure this forum stays for the most part on topic, and is just a very large wealth of information!

So a special thanks to you!

-Simy

2. Fred

Fred Lifetime Member Millennium Member

sorry for the late reply - I just saw this. If you haven't already done so, General Non-Glocking would be a good forum to post your comments. Hoppe that helps, and thanks for the kind words about the moderators. It is appreciated.