Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bone Frog Gun Club for SD ammo. General stuff, go to Ammo Seek and enter your search criteria and it checks the web for you for best prices. Always compare shipping as well.
ammo seek. That’s the place I went to locate a dealer last time. I couldn’t remember the name. Many thanks friend.

·
Supreme Member
3,875 Posts
Not a great time to be ammo shopping. Inventory is low, and prices are high.

To see which retailers have the best deals, I use...

https://www.wikiarms.com/

Reactions: TNRonin

·
Registered
15,064 Posts
Not a great time to be ammo shopping. Inventory is low, and prices are high.

To see which retailers have the best deals, I use...

https://www.wikiarms.com/
I agree.

Im not buying any ammo recently and am only shooting ammo that I can replace with reloading. Just not a good time to bulk purchase anything.

Target Sports USA and SGammo are my go to. I always wait for a good deal with free shipping and stock up.

·
Registered
31,815 Posts
sgammo is showing a lot of stock finally but the prices are still higher than they were before this disaster.

It's going to be awhile before I order anything.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Target sports is usually free shipping for bulk ammo. I think inventory is back to normal but prices are still somewhat high. I have found several good deal over the last month. Before all this happened I was buying 1000 rounds of S&B for $187. Haven't seen it for less than $250 now.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I just ordered 1000 rnds of 9mm from Fenix Ammunition. They make no bones that they're running 4-6 weeks behind in production (remans), but they're prices and shipping cost wasn't bad at all. They also tell you that if you can't last the waiting period to please not order. You can check them out on YouTube.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
I often look to SG Ammo too. Lately I’ve just been spending more time in the basement cranking out 223 ammo. With the upcoming prairie dog trip the ammo estimate keeps climbing.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
sgammo is showing a lot of stock finally but the prices are still higher than they were before this disaster.

It's going to be awhile before I order anything.
SG is price gouging like CRAZY. I am not paying $100 a case more mark up. Glad I bought cheap and stacked deep long ago.

Unfortunately prices won't be reasonable till after the orange man gets re-sworn in January 2021.

·
10mm Philosopher
6,110 Posts
The savvy shooter is also a penny-pincher because he's set up to reload in bulk when the next ammo-scarcity strikes with little notice and for whatever reason.

Not necessarily for every caliber you shoot, but certainly the primary ones. For me, in handguns, that's 10mm, .45acp, and one odd-ball favorite, the .41 Mag.

And not on a single stage press either, but one of the better progressives or at least a turret-type press. You want to crank out volume, and bench time is always limited by other activities, so your set-up needs to be efficient.

You'll shoot more often and it'll certainly cost you less than trying to chase down bulk ammo that suddenly vanished amid the latest panic buying.

:popcorn:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Let's just hope Trump does get re-elected.

If somehow he doesn't today's ammo shortage and prices are going to seem like a bargain if the dems take over.

SGAMMO, Targetsportsusa, Outdoorlimited, and Georgia-Arms have all been good to me.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts