Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
.com
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally saved up to get a new G19. I currently have an older G17 and its time for an upgrade.

I called up a couple shops and they either dont have the 19's or want outrageous prices $650+!

I live in the north suburbs by northbrook, but am willing to travel for the right price. I would like to spend $520 before tax. So what are some good priced shops in the area?

·
1*
150 Posts
I just purchased a OD Glock 19 from Mega Sports in Plainfield........ The Glock 19's are $539.99 before tax and just under $589 after. The price with night sights was $620.

·
Glock 19 Rocks!
6,478 Posts
Call Maxon in Desplaines. I saw one there a few weeks ago.

·
.com
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill check out mega sports. I havent even tried maxons because from what I know Im sure their prices are way off. But ill give them a call just to check,

·
.com
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually Maxons wasnt that bad, the had the 19 for $539 + tax....so I picked one up! Gotta wait for three days and will some be in possession of a new G19 :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I used to buy all my guns from Megasports.I now go to Rinks in Lockport.Shop may not be new like Mega,but prices are way better and the people there are great!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts