Glock 19 Where to get 9mm ammo online

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by nomefur, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Nagoya10

Nagoya10

You can always go to Cheaper Than Dirt and pay nearly $1 per round of a box of 50 oddball mismatched rounds they literally swept up off the floor.

SARDG, buster55 and Buckshot Barry like this.
  2. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

I see those SOBs are doing EXACTLY the same crap they were doing when Obama won. I have not spent a nickel with them since, and I was routinely buying most of my ammo and gun stuff from them.

SARDG, GlockyQ, Nagoya10 and 2 others like this.

3. WillyM

WillyM

Good luck finding 9mm at a reasonable price, it can be bought for $500 to $700 per 1000 rounds for the cheap plinking ammo. I would look around and go for the best price if it is ABSOLUTELY needed. If not sit tight till things get "normalized" again.

4. xTerpx

xTerpx Preferred Pronouns: (It, Ya'll, Bruh)

"Nearly $1 per round" was so last week. :)

120 a round.jpg

Nagoya10 likes this.
  5. JM StL

JM StL

IMO, going online right now is a waste. I go local, getting there when they open, knowing what days their shipments come in, and have done quite well everything considered. 9mm $11.99-14.99, .223/5.56 $8.99-10.99. All brass fmj, no steel or aluminum.

WillyM likes this.
  6. xdmikey

xdmikey

Gunbroker is the best place for selection. Understand that shipping is expensive. I’ve sold some ammo There but I’m not a fan of ups after this. I create a shipment to get a price for the buyer, then they pay then I create a pick up ticket and the price has gone up!

7. JM StL

JM StL

I've bought from Outdoor Limited in the past and they were great. Not any more..gone the way of Cheaper Than Dirt.

8. glocking26

glocking26

Pics added see how sad they look

Attached Files:

Buckshot Barry likes this.
  9. HardlyAble2

HardlyAble2

- SGammo
    - Target Sports
    - Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore

n2g likes this.
  10. Pluto57

Pluto57

I check them regularly and, of course, there is always ammo available somewhere. But one needs to check the reviews of the dealers. I've found that a lot of the recent reviews on some of these dealers are pretty bad. As long as you pay with a credit card, you probably can't be burned too badly, but you may not get your ammo. Of course, even if you get your ammo, you're getting burned, but a least you've got something to show for it.

Buckshot Barry likes this.
  11. Pluto57

Pluto57

I have found SG Ammo to be very reliable, even recently. If they say they have it, they have it, and they ship quickly.

12. Paul73

Paul73

13. nerr

nerr

1. I go to Cabelas here in NE just after store opening once a week or so (no special day, but not on weekends). Half the time they have stocked some 9mm 115g FMJ at reasonable prices ($14.99/50). Limit 5 boxes and gone pretty quickly. I haven't looked to see if I can get email alerted yet.

2. Sig Sauer has had at least some 'defensive' 9mm ammo for the past month.

https://www.sigsauer.com/products/ammunition/defensive/

I've gotten 2 small orders from them within 10 days of ordering. What's available is expensive at $1/round, so I'm only getting this for my and my son's carry and occasional practice with carry setup. Sig's other less expensive ammo has been sold out whenever I've looked.

3. One Local Gun Store here will send email alerts when they get things in stock. But they are only getting popular ammo in maybe once a month and then it is gone within hours.

4. Make friends with your LGS and buy some stuff from them. Ask for a heads up when they are going to get stuff. Can't hurt.

Afraid that you have to just keep looking with your credit card in hand and order whenever you see any. Even then, my son reported completing an online order for some 9mm only to have them cancel it a few minutes later.

I'm not sure I would order from some of the places I see on ammoseek as I don't recognize the seller's company and many times not the ammo brand. But you may have no choice.

14. GlockyQ

GlockyQ G43 Fanboy

CTD is selling Win. White Box 5.56NATO value pack (i.e., 200-round value pack) for $300 a box! (https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/lak...ds-fmj-55-grains-wm193200/FC-20892224421.html)
    48BF6517-A5D1-4BE0-B675-8931E7B31A47.jpeg
    I bought the same exact ammo at my local Academy Sports the other day when I just walked in there to see what they got for ammo. It was $84.99 a box.

I already dropped CTD from my list during the last ammo drought, and they will never get any business from me or my family.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    xTerpx, youngde811 and R.B. Riddick like this.
  15. BoodaGazelle

BoodaGazelle

Jim,
    I would be interested in the Federal... I live in St Pete Beach... where could we meet?
    I could meet you any time today or tomorrow.

Mitch
    p.s. I am a CCW holder, and a volunteer with the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.
    You can email me at [email protected] also...

1winston likes this.
  16. Jim2527

Jim2527

Mitch, sorry, I sold it last night. I do have plenty of .22LR and XM855 5.56.

17. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

18. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday CLM

No way he's only making five cents a box. No way.

BoodaGazelle and HEXE9 like this.
  19. tacticalgecko

tacticalgecko

It's likely a bit too late, but I would join a local 2A or shooting enthusiast message board. Many times they will share where to find good remanufactured target ammo. I joined my local amcon group and all of us are on zello and share where has ammo in stock whenever one of us finds ammo on the shelves.

I wouldn't pay current prices for target ammo online, but if I was low on jhp then I'd just pay whatever it costs to have however amount you think you need to protect yourself and your family.

BoodaGazelle likes this.