GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in south Florida and most of the stores even if they restock overnight they are out of stock at 10 AM.

Any online retail where I can buy 9mm ammo?

What is the process for shipping.. ?

TY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
The online stores will show you a shipping cost. Assuming you find any online.

why not hit the stores at opening hour?

—-
gunbot.net
Ammoseek
Are two places to try

·
Registered
131 Posts
Gunbroker. If you must have it. You will likely pay >$.45 per round.
i just got a 1k tula 115gr from there, a $399 - but, it is a true russian roulette with those sellers. even if you see a 600 positive reviews - it is all, well, not quite guaranteed.
all prices are truly outrageous now and there is no stock in none of good reputable places. people are panicking.

a co-worker sent me pics yesterday - he is in PA, so, empty shelves everywhere and at Dicks he was told a corporate came and cleaned up all the shelves from EVERYTHING with a message that they are 'temporarily' stop selling any gun products - 'until further notice'. go figure.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Sign up for text alerts from your favorite online retailers. I get alerts from TargetSportsUSA when certain types of ammo become available. They usually get supply in weekly, it seems. I specifically chose them because they're in-state and I sometimes pick it up to save shipping costs, but they're shipping is usually pretty quick.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sign up for text alerts from your favorite online retailers. I get alerts from TargetSportsUSA when certain types of ammo become available. They usually get supply in weekly, it seems. I specifically chose them because they're in-state and I sometimes pick it up to save shipping costs, but they're shipping is usually pretty quick.
if you do it regularly - have you got lately any notifications for $.13 and $.15 tulammo or federal 115gr to ever be in stock?
all they have in stock now is 'wolf' for $.46 which is a rebranded tulammo at x3 the price...

i just feel like a total loser giving up to $.40 and $.60 per rd prices, but, there is nothing out there.

PS. huh, and while i was contemplating that overpriced wolf in my cart and was writing about it here - it sold out, completely. crazy.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
if you do it regularly - have you got lately any notifications for $.13 and $.15 tulammo or federal 115gr to ever be in stock?
all they have in stock now is 'wolf' for $.46 which is a rebranded tulammo at x3 the price...

i just feel like a total loser giving up to $.40 and $.60 per rd prices, but, there is nothing out there.

PS. huh, and while i was contemplating that overpriced wolf in my cart and was writing about it here - it sold out, completely. crazy.
I don't use tulammo, but they have had Blazer, Magtech, and Federal range ammo and even HST occasionally. You aren't ever going to find $.13-.15 ammo these days from any supplier, so if that's what you're waiting for then you're in for a very long wait. They charge these prices because they can; ammo is scarce, and as you found out it sells out quickly. So it's $.40 and $.60 per rd and up, or nothing.

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
I live in south Florida and most of the stores even if they restock overnight they are out of stock at 10 AM.

Any online retail where I can buy 9mm ammo?

What is the process for shipping.. ?

TY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plenty of ammo out there if you want to pay for it. Shipping is easy to Florida. Just pay for it and your friendly UPS or FedEx driver will bring it to you.

If you want to pay for it, Precision ONe is keeping 9mm in stock lately.
https://precisiononeammunition.com/product-category/ammunition/pistol/new/9-mm/

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Optics planet let's you back order. They have tula @ .24. place your order, takes 2-3 months. They've always given me good service.

I don't like storing a huge amount of ammo. So as soon as my order comes in I place another back order.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Simple - everywhere is out. I’ve been on a mailing list at target sports USA for months now for 9mm, .45. .380 etc for the cheap range stuff ( Winchester white box, stuff like that ) and I have not gotten a single message from them since June.
The ammo that does come in, as stated above, will cost you easily 2-3 times as much per box.
I’m afraid the days of $168 shipped for 1,000 rounds of 147grain Blazer Brass ( what I used to order like clock work every 2 months ) are LONG over.
And I refuse to pay anywhere near $399+ for 1,000 rounds of 9mm so I just don’t go to the range anymore.

·
Registered
131 Posts
And I refuse to pay anywhere near $399+ for 1,000 rounds of 9mm so I just don’t go to the range anymore.
i guess each has his own threshold, as a $399 per 1k is a trashy tula. a good old federal is a $650 per 1k.
all news i saw so far 'propose' that a shortage will go well into mid-2021.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Define 'South Florida'.... Tampa's the home of the USF but I wouldn't consider us in Tampa to be 'South'.

That being said, I have 1100 rds of 9mm for sale. $250/500 of Federal AE9DP and $225/600 of Blazer aluminum. Local pick up only.

·
Directiv 10-289
6,828 Posts
Geeeeeeze

BCBA26D6-4487-4DCD-A75B-574164A7AC71.jpeg

·
Registered
482 Posts
Shark Coast Tactical in Sarasota has 9mm in stock, but it ain't cheap. The owner posted a video on Instagram today showing what he paid for it vs. what he's selling it for. He's making .05 cents a box.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts