Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody sell GLOCK OEM parts (small parts) without paying thru the nose for shipping? I need some small parts and everywhere seems to jack the price and offer free shipping or the shipping costs more than the parts.

·
Banned
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, I'll use the eBay example. Say you need 4 slide cover plates. GI price is $2 each for a total of $8. On eBay, they're $6.50 each with free ship. You end up paying $26 for $8 worth of parts.

·
Banned
2,720 Posts
OK, I'll use the eBay example. Say you need 4 slide cover plates. GI price is $2 each for a total of $8. On eBay, they're $6.50 each with free ship. You end up paying $26 for $8 worth of parts.
Very true. Midway is also a good source, but you need to add the smaller price items to large ticket items.

Unless you shop local, it is nearly impossible to find those prices.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I was looking for a small part earlier today. It was backordered at glockparts.com. Just for fun, I put the part in the cart and clicked for a shipping estimate. There was a $3 USPS option. That sounds reasonable, even for a $3 part.

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
What things are you looking for?

Midway bumps the price of parts....can always beat them

Glock Parts ships fast but is proud of his products, some good buys and some hard to find stuff

GT Distributors sells for Glock list prices, 10% off first internet order. WATCH THEM though, if you ever return something they are slow crediting your account.

Glock inc, good pricing but can be slow to ship

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.