Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bowtie Freak
1,176 Posts
Originally posted by RCKnight
I did not have a positive expirence with Glock Racing. Does anyone know where I can purchase Warren sights online?
Oh, care to share?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and I just now found out it's against forum rules. If you want to know the issue I had, just PM me and I will explain. I placed a large order with Glockmeister and they were great. Still searching for Warren sights comp. though. :rollsmiley:

·
Man, I'm Pretty
30,969 Posts
Originally posted by RCKnight
and I just now found out it's against forum rules. If you want to know the issue I had, just PM me and I will explain. I placed a large order with Glockmeister and they were great. Still searching for Warren sights comp. though. :rollsmiley:
Where is this rule posted? I want to read it before I comment on it!

Regards,
Happyguy:)

·
Registered
213 Posts
I got mine from CGR with no problems at all. I got them about 7 days after I ordered them, which isn't real fast, but reasonable. Any company can screw up once in a while. Give them a second chance if you can't find the sights anywhere else.

·
I did it first.
3,191 Posts
I will share what happened.

He called and left a VM. I returned the call. He said a few sentences about something and then said he had some questions about the sights and could I answer them. I said, sure I can, if you tell me the question. He followed with You seem like a d***head then hung up.

Judge for yourselves

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
they were very nice and the guy was very helpful. Very fast shipping. I can't wait to get them on my new G22.

Custom Glock Racing it's your attitute and your answering machine message reflects it. Helping a potential customer should be a joy not a problem. My wife even mentioned it and she thought the same since she answered. I'm an easy going and forgiving guy, but I will not do business with people that think customers are more of a pain. If I was a over bearing pain in the ass, I could understand, but I did nothing to deserve your smart ass attitute. I suggest you find a different line of work.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.