close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Where to buy in Dallas/Ft Worth

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by NT Rotty, Jan 30, 2003.

1. NT Rotty

NT Rotty

Who has the BEST prices and SELECTION for ALL Glock models in metro area. Found good prices at Bachman Pawn / Gun. Is there better price and selection to be found ? ? ?

Thanks in advance.

2. xring

xring

As far as gun shops go, you probably won't do much better price-wise in the D/FW area than Bachman Pawn and Gun. Your other option would be to shop the gun shows. You'll have a wider selection and you can shop a lot of different dealers at the same time. Schramm's, Doc Walther and Bachman will all be at the Big Town gun show in Mesquite February 8th and 9th.

3. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

you won't do any better than the gun show.

nt rotty, i thought big town was this weekend?

4. wayne5plus1

wayne5plus1 Marketing Guy

just got a new glock 22 at the last gunshow for $449...a lot of ppl had them at that price...

just for reference...i got mine from:
    Glockstop
    john@glockstop.com

he was the friendliest and least expensive of all the dealers i met that day...explained a lot of things i had no clue of about my glock...

5. mbsigman

mbsigman

Bachman Gun and Pawn has the best prices in Texas, period. They are honest people and I highly recommend them.

After you purchase your new weapon, run, don't walk, to TR Graham. He's at all the gun shows and can do the work on your Glock while you wait and watch. He's a true master, and if he has one fault it's that he's extremely honest. He will tell you the absolute truth even if it's not exactly what you'd like to hear. His prices are very reasonable.

I recommend getting the following done by TR:

Extended Slide Lock for increased accuracy (makes a HUGE difference)
    Metal Guide Rod (the plastic rod supplied by Glock is a weak point, and you wouldn't want that to break in a defensive situation)
    Trigger job

Night Sights are an important option in my opinion, and he can install whichever sight you choose right there. I prefer the Meprolights but he sells many different types.

I also had him install the 3.5 pound connector, an extended slide release and an extended mag release.

Mike Sigman