Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching thru 3 gunstores already and I could not get hold of those 9mm winchester SXT ammo...Where can I possibly find these things?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I will check again coz a few weeks back they informed me wala na. Sana meron na ulit

·
Notorious
1,988 Posts
Try Wirox at MCS, they have lots of the name ammo...or they can order it for you and bring it with their next shipment.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KaiserSoze, I've tried at MCS unfortunately to no avail and next shipment is like months forward pa daw...

·
Notorious
1,988 Posts
Sorry about that bro, I thought they'd have a shipment soon. I ordered some 17hmr ammo and a ruger kit for my dad, as well as some keltec mags for me.

I'll ask a friend who hangs out at S.O.E. if he has some spare Rangers...why don't you use Cor-Bons instead?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont like the feel of corbons. Recoil feels sharper than that of the Win XTP and the SXT.

·
Notorious
1,988 Posts
Ok sir...I'll look around, I may have some old (but perfectly kept) Black Talons or Hydra Shoks lying around...

·
Dark Justice
207 Posts
Originally posted by charlie-xray
In RP, is there any store selling or carrying .40 caliber Hydrashoks FMJ or JHP.

charlie, try true weight in araneta. tel. 712-2529

·
Registered
725 Posts
Originally posted by jimbullet
I have been searching thru 3 gunstores already and I could not get hold of those 9mm winchester SXT ammo...Where can I possibly find these things?

try Aquilla's harizon plaza

·
BULLET PROOF
358 Posts
corbons at 1 of the shops in makati cinema square,forgot the name.

theres also range ammo right now in armscor markina, about 2 pesos less than the regular armscor 180grainers.:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.