Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
16,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a reputable online dealer to purchase a Glock. I have checked Bud's and OMB, but, I cannot find a G27. I am a full-time Firefighter, but, the closest LEO/FR dealer is a long way from me, in Jasper, Alabama. I am going to check Larry's and JC's in Huntsville this week, and I'll be possibly taking the HK as trade bait.

Any suggestions?

·
397 Posts
Any Gun shows around yonder near you? I have bought everyone of my Glocks and Sigs at the Houston Gun Shows, and got really good deals. At the last one, I bought two Glocks a G23 and G34 brand new in the case with all accessories, for $950.00.
Buy the way, I went to Wally World here in Houston yesterday, to buy some ammo, found they had a box of 100 9mm 115 FMJ WWB for $19.00, I bought them out. 40's were $27.00 for 100.

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
Since you apparently don't want to reveal your exact location, it is hard to give great advice, but depending on your exact location and your aversion to driving, you may be within driving distance of Stockbridge, GA, where Ed's Public Safety is located. If you cannot buy FTF, then they would be my recommendation, even if you have to ship via FFL.

·
Registered
17 Posts
yep, larrys is your best bet in huntsville. Gander mtn has several, but thats only if you want to get ripped off!:wow:

Edit: Not sure where you are coming from, but I know Scottsboro Gun and Pawn are Glock dealers....cant comment on their inventory though (havnt been there)

·
Banned
16,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep, larrys is your best bet in huntsville. Gander mtn has several, but thats only if you want to get ripped off!:wow:

Edit: Not sure where you are coming from, but I know Scottsboro Gun and Pawn are Glock dealers....cant comment on their inventory though (havnt been there)
Sent Larry's an email, but haven't heard back. That place is a ZOO most times, for sure. :wow:

JC responded that they have what I want in stock for $499.

I'll check both places. Larry always has a ton of OD Glocks.

The Scottsboro joint will be higher and sales tax is higher than Huntsville.

·
Registered
238 Posts

Gander mountain is usually stupid expensive, but I have gotten a few good deals there. Smith 500 4" for $800?!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I am looking for a reputable online dealer to purchase a Glock. I have checked Bud's and OMB, but, I cannot find a G27. I am a full-time Firefighter, but, the closest LEO/FR dealer is a long way from me, in Jasper, Alabama. I am going to check Larry's and JC's in Huntsville this week, and I'll be possibly taking the HK as trade bait.

Any suggestions?
Local Dealer to me has an online section where they do the usual ship to an FFL.

Here is a G27 most likely Gen3

http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=83190

You might have to call about the glock LEO/FR discount since I use a different dealer for my shopping. Just throwing these guys out there if you cant find one locally or anything.

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
JC responded that they have what I want in stock for $499.
That is only $100 extra above LE pricing. Is there no FFL that will give a firefighter a break to receive a gun? Or, if an AL FFL is not required to collect AL sales tax, that savings will probably cover the fee and you'd save $85 after $15 shipping.

·
Glock Sportsman
1,363 Posts
Here is a list of Alabama LEO/GSSF dealers:

ALABAMA
Gold Mine Pawn Shop 602 Hwy 98 Daphne Daphne, AL 36526 251-626-6500 626-371-9275

Gulf States Distributors 6000-A East Shirley Lane Montgomery, AL 36117 334-271-2010 334-279-9267

One Stop Pawn 1635 Pediatric Dr. Ste. 500 Jasper, AL 35501 205-384-5778 205-384-5778

hope it helps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts