Glock Talk banner

Where is .... ?

415 2
So far we have quite a few regulars that are missing. Lawman800 has been mentioned but there are several others that haven't been on in a while. I am listing the one that I can think of:

DabigBR
G27Chief
spdski
SPDSNYPER
OBXEMT
Hack

Im sure that there are some that I have missed but these are the ones that stick out to me. If anyone has contact info just drop a line to 'em. I know that guys leave here from time to time and that's all good, but I don't want a regular here to pass and no one catches it.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Massive Member
27,153 Posts
So far we have quite a few regulars that are missing. Lawman800 has been mentioned but there are several others that haven't been on in a while. I am listing the one that I can think of:

DabigBR
G27Chief
spdski
SPDSNYPER
OBXEMT
Hack

Im sure that there are some that I have missed but these are the ones that stick out to me. If anyone has contact info just drop a line to 'em. I know that guys leave here from time to time and that's all good, but I don't want a regular here to pass and no one catches it.
Seems like I saw the Chief recently. Might be a similar username though.

Saw Hack a little further back, few weeks maybe?

Miss the other guys, hope the turds floating through here periodically didn't drive them out.

Randy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts