Where Does the Unbridled HATRED for Trump Come From??

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Nalapombu, Oct 19, 2020.

1. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

You aren’t arguing over politics.

Your wife has become a slave to a deranged and violent religious cult.

People have split over less.

railfancwb and Cabel67 like this.
  2. Kentucky fan

Kentucky fan

Show up with the divorce papers and have a lawyer. Get ready for the ride of your life but in my experience liberals are miserable people and being around them will make you miserable. GTFO

railfancwb likes this.

3. professor kv

professor kv Hey! Who turned out the lights?

Tough spot, Sir. Good luck. I sincerely hope it works out for you.

railfancwb, 83wide and Cabel67 like this.
  4. Victor Dubya

Victor Dubya The Kindly Curmudgeon

Probably simply jealousy in the higher ups and then fueled by the media for the clueless peons.

5. clancy

clancy Oh, for a muse of fire

I agree, but I know conservatives who hate Trump as much as any liberal does. The few I can have a conversation about it say they are sitting this election out and will not vote at all.

6. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

For any conservative man, the first question on the first date should be "Are you a liberal democrat?".
    The fact that you've dated even two liberals is problematic. What were you thinking? When I'm around any liberal woman, I usually piss her off within minutes. After that, if I were "in the game" she'd be off the list. Way off!

Boundertom, Quijibo and Cabel67 like this.
  7. dpadams6

dpadams6

Oh man!!!! You should try and convince them to vote. Them sitting out is a vote for the VERY DARK SIDE. They will not like what America becomes and the fact that if Dems get in, say bye bye to the Republican party for a very long time, if not forever.

8. redbrd

redbrd

It comes from the politicians. They are elitists and felt he was not as "sophisticated" or deserving of them. Then there is the fact he is an outsider and is already extremely wealthy so can't be bribed or bought with money. This scares them. Remember Hillary speaking at a bipartisan event of her peers "if this mfer wins we are all going down". She wasn't talking about the country she was talking about the swamp. Crooks trying to protect their turf is what it comes down to. They don't care if the destroy the country as long as they can lord over us subjects.

9. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

One descriptive word: EneMedia. (For the purposes of this discussion I've lumped the TechNazi's into their steaming pile)

aircarver and Quijibo like this.
  10. DAKA

DAKA

"Swamp People" don't give a damn for anyone other than themselves....grabbing whatever they can.. they don't care what happens to the Country or Other people...they get theirs and are gone
    TAR AND FEATHERS ARE TOO GOOD FOR THESE SCUM...
    .............................................:waving: MAGA 2020...........................................

railfancwb and Quijibo like this.
  11. thewitt

thewitt

I think the question has been well answered in this thread, but alas I have to add my two-cents anyway...

Think about what happens when someone goes to DC today.

They earn a very good salary, one that is 4-6x the average working class stiff in the real world. Even a ditzy bartender can earn a good living in DC... They get a paid staff, paid perks, and once they get access to real influencers, they start to get money and gifts thrown at them.

Make a deal in support of "lobbyist X" and see a cool million deposited in your campaign war chest. Pay your spouse or children to run a portion or your campaign and pocket that million. Repeat.

Hire a Chinese driver and personal admin and suddenly your husband's business is earning tens of millions a year from the Chinese for various "contracts" that have no actual deliverables.

How many politicians have entered DC as middle class lawyers and ended up multi-millionaires within their first two terms? The number is staggering.

It doesn't take a genius to realize that these politicians are selling out the country for cash.

Trump has exposed this, and will continue to do so. This is why the established politicians hate him. He cannot be bought, and he will stop THEM from being bought, which derails their gravy train.

The MSM, thinking they are some sort of elite class connected with the deep state, will publish ANY LIE about Trump, and the low-information voter believed every one of them because, "If it's on the news, it must be true."

The hatred becomes visceral. The low-information voter honestly believes that Russia owns Trump, that he lies every time he speaks, and that he's destroying the country - when there is not only NO PROOF of any of these things, the exact OPPOSITE is true.

TDS is born, and we have several severe sufferers right on this forum.

DocCasualty, badge315, tm255 and 3 others like this.
  12. Wojo88

Wojo88

Not sure that question can be fully answered properly here with the amount of space provided. I think to understand the why’s, a person needs to understand what Trump knows from his earlier years. He was not a politician, every person wanted to be in a photo with Trump, every talk show wanted to book him, every network wanted to carry his shows, his name alone was worth millions on someone’s business. What changed in 2015 that made the MSM, political establishment turn 360 on Trump? What turned the intense hate on? It’s not that he was just a “republican” running, they have one every 4 years running. This is the question and reasoning that people need to reach in order to understand Trump derangement.

Ever hear of the phrase General Flynn “knows where the bodies are”?

Imagine a day came where you learned just how deeply corrupt our own government was. How there was a massive pay to play scheme that was global, how agencies were involved in human trafficking, how humans have become monetized and are sold on the black market, drug running, how intel agencies colluded with other countries to subvert our constitution, how politicians placed their own interests and sold out our country to China. This list is just the tip of the iceberg and it gets much deeper.

This global system has been built to do just that, the N.W.O is all part of it. It has been building for decades. As with General Flynn, Trump knows all of it and does not support any of it. He is a threat to bring this crashing down, that is what their fear is all about. He will expose these people for who they are and their crimes will become known. This is why Trump has become the number one enemy of the Deep State. They are protecting what they have done, all these fake trials, investigations are what they have done.

The MSM is so corruptly involved and it is hard to disseminate what is truth anymore. Hollywood and the entertainment business is also a huge part of this. This can be witnessed by the bizarre things they have been doing and saying. Someone mentioned this was spiritual warfare and there is truth here as well. Madonna is one example because of her name, she has been very vocal supporting her faith in Baal and Moloch. Research this to better understand who they are. There are many others aligned with Madonna and they are very active. By the way, the Wicca witches have been casting spells against Trump since he became president. This is what they believe………..

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39090334

https://www.wired.com/story/trump-witches/

Whatever faith a person has or does not have, this all sounds hard to grasp, but I can say it is very real and it is happening today.

Does anyone really believe the frantic reasons why big Tech companies are censoring Trump? They are white washing everything negative, links etc about corruption. Why would they risk so much for one candidate? At this point they will stop at nothing and this is why Trump must win at all cost.

Please do your own research, the information is all in front of you. Imagine if HRC did win the last election, this corruption, the real corruption would have never been exposed. You must vote Trump 2020………..

Quijibo and DAKA like this.
  13. clancy

clancy Oh, for a muse of fire

I have, to the point of almost severing a couple of the relationships. My step-mother is an excellent example. A pre-WW2 immigrant from the Czech Republic, hard working, a self-made millionaire, Conservative, yet she finds Trump intolerable. She just cannot , or perhaps will not, tolerate his brashness. Yet she has friends who have worked for Trump and they think highly of him.

Lockback likes this.
  14. DAKA

DAKA

[​IMG]
    BOTH OF THE ABOVE !

15. Ovid

Ovid

My spare change says, in large part, it's because Trump defeated the person in Hilary Clinton who was slotted to continue the Obama legacy (for whom they worship as the first black president) by becomming the first female president.

Burebista and G17Jake like this.
  16. Quijibo

Quijibo King Doofus.

Laziness and tribalism.
    The average dem voter is to lazy to do a little research and believes everything the leftist media spoon feeds them.

17. Upgrayedd

Upgrayedd

Lot of hate in this thread, for being a thread about not liking hatred.......

syntaxerrorsix likes this.
  18. dpadams6

dpadams6

That’s a shame. Them Basing their decisions on his personality and not his policies, which he has kept his promises on almost all things that he said he would. He is a little obnoxious, but that’s why many people voted for him. He speaks what is on most of our minds and is not “businesses as usual” in DC

19. G17Jake

G17Jake

Watch the walk away videos. People have been told to hate President Trump. Once they start thinking for themselves they see the lies and irony of the left.

Burebista likes this.
  20. Anicius Julianus

Anicius Julianus

In as few words as possible, His world view.