Where Does the Unbridled HATRED for Trump Come From??

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Nalapombu, Oct 19, 2020.

1. seang23or32

seang23or32

We don't have children other than our cat and Great Dane puppy(had to euthanize our bullmastiff last week). Thank you for your concern.

We live in a small town about 60 miles west of Knoxville. Most of the people that live here are Trump supporters and are plenty vocal about it. I don't condone some of the things they say and do but I don't blame Trump for their behavior. For example I was in one of the gun shops I frequent a friend of the owner's son came in and was bragging about how he drove by the Biden supporters rallying across the street from the early voting location and yelled "F..k you" while flipping them the bird. Actions such as this do not help our cause any, as a matter of fact it makes us look ignorant and uneducated.

I appreciate Trump's accomplishments and I believe he does have the best of intentions for our country. I just wish people like the guy I mentioned above could act like they've been somewhere before and not behave in that way. It does not do our movement any favors.

2. Rex Vallachorum

Rex Vallachorum Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista

The answer is simple: it's Demshevik lap dog media-induced mass psychosis.

It happened before in Nazi Germany when Goebbels propaganda media machine convinced most of the German people they are the superior race destined to rule the world and the inferior races like Jews or Gypsies must be exterminated.

It happened in Stalin's USSR and Mao's China where Party propaganda trumpeted in newspapers with the help of Party loyal journalists convinced people to inform on their relatives and friends, turning brother against brother and children against parents.

It happened in the 90's in Rwanda, where the Hutu controlled government used obedient journalists working in the State owned TV and radio stations to stir hatred against the Tutsi minority, resulting in a mass genocidal psychosis that drove the Hutu majority to murder 800,000 Tutsi.

If there is a trade we Americans should distrust and despise the most, it is journalism. Too many times those who are self proclaiming themselves the Fifth Estate and the impartial arbiters of the truth have let us down. Real journalists are rara avis. People who are practicing real journalism are the exception, not the majority. It's past time we should get used with this truth.

jhc37013, hnp684, Cubdriver and 16 others like this.

3. 63Bravo

63Bravo

Really?
    It’s super simple!
    Democrats are garbage people.

OttoLoader and Burebista like this.
  4. Rex Vallachorum

Rex Vallachorum Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista

You stole my line, but i forgive you :)

OttoLoader and 63Bravo like this.
  5. seamaster

seamaster

Intentional negative media.

The media are controlled by whomever is in charge of the deep state. Trump is an outsider and is costing someone billions in lost “stealings.”

Hillary was chosen for 2016 but was upset by Trump winning.

Biden was already the decided candidate and as early as 2017 he accepted $10 million from China in preparation for a 2020 presidency.

We’re seeing history unfold.

I zero trust in the government.

I trust that Trump is doing his best to represent the people and he has a few good men but the rest of the government is a criminal organization with a license to tax us!

ROGER4314, 45caldan, Cabel67 and 2 others like this.
  6. Tuner Sandwich

Tuner Sandwich

In 2015/16, he betrayed the Clintons. He went from being their friend to being their enemy.

Not many people survive betraying the Clintons.

Burebista, tm255 and Tacoma12 like this.
  7. dpadams6

dpadams6

Because many of the democrats in DC are crooked and Trump does not care and will eventually expose them all.

8. dpadams6

dpadams6

That would be by difficulty in today’s society, to live with a liberal for the rest of my life.

Cabel67 likes this.
  9. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, etc etc, my work computer home page I am not allowed to change is nothing but Trump Hatred.
    (Until I change the channel)

Media controls the mind.

Isis and Iran all support this hatred.

Burebista, norton, Cabel67 and 2 others like this.
  10. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

11. Sporaticus

Sporaticus Aw sheet main

nm

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  12. Wojo88

Wojo88

I really feel sorry for you, that certainly is not a marriage that is yoked together..........

Cabel67 likes this.
  13. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

Welcome to team politics. It has become part of our identity. Your team is good no matter how good or poorly they play and their team always sucks.

Just like sports.

14. Aurora

Aurora

If you have some spare time, check out Frontline's America's Great Divide on Youtube. It has a leftist leaning to it (of course) but it's an interesting watch.

I think the left has had their way with little opposition since Roosevelt's day. Today, there are more people that are against the direction leftist ideology is taking us. They are not used to large, organized and effective opposition. The left is fighting for it's life.

I also think there is a certain amount of rage on the lefts side of the aisle because they thought they had the election in the bag in 2016. Losing when you were firmly convinced you were going to win produces rage like nothing else.

V.

15. wally1

wally1

In my simple opinion, people hate Trump because he does not act like a politician.

That's what got him elected, why I voted for him, and why I already voted for him again.

Personality and methods mean less to me than results. I see him as a modern day carney and a master of misdirection.

Quijibo likes this.
  16. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

He's an outsider and thus a real threat to their Marxist cultural revolution, which is a pseudo-religion to the Left. You are looking at a rage not unlike that of a religious war.

17. rogn

rogn real dogs

I think its difficult for a "real" journalist to appear/arise since the intrenched media will censor at the leastor more likely excoriate them with fabricated counter points. Entrenched may be the ketword for MSM and political machine/ non elected beaurocrats.

18. rogn

rogn real dogs

They do manifest the driven fanaticism of the Islamic extremists. Makes you wonder how long it will be before they start beheading opponents.

DonGlock26 likes this.
  19. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

The left has become an insane, religious cult, not a political party. This is not an exaggeration.

Their leaders have painted Trump as EVIL, not just a political opponent. Their dogma has made him the source of everything bad in the U.S. and much of the world.

Facts are irrelevant to them. Everything bad about Trump is to be believed in faith, and the truly devout, and therefore the best, most moral people, are those that denounce him the loudest.

Not his policies... although it’s ok if they attack them too... but they must denounce and deride him personally for being so evil. Thereby showing how good they are in comparison. How “stunning and brave” they are to stand up to evil and tyranny.

When a single man is responsible for most of the evil in the world, and every day people you respect and admire denounce him as evil and corrupt, how can you not hate him?

Watch some of the Campus Reform videos where they talk to college students and tell them an Obama or Biden policy was Trumps, and how the college students automatically denounce it. Then they hem and haw when told who the policy really belonged to.

It’s sad and ridiculous.

20. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

They are already shooting them to death and beating them in the streets.