Glock Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A local gun shop had some, so I am no longer looking for these magazines. Thanks.

Yes, I know the later issue Glock 17 magazines work, but I still want two or more older model magazines. The ones with the flatter baseplate. They fit more flush with the pistol grip. Anybody know where to get any of these?

picture at left shows gen1 pistol with gen1 magazine. I want more of them...pic on right shows gen2 pistol with later magazine. Note the gap at bottom of grip and thicker baseplate. Do not want any of those. Thanks!

· NRA Member
1,548 Posts
I might have a couple of them I will look...email me a picture of EXACTLY what you [email protected]

· Registered
5,084 Posts
Any of the glock mags without the ambidextrous cut magazine release in them will fit flush with the pistol grip. I'm like you and like those alot better too.

· NRA Member
1,548 Posts
Any of the glock mags without the ambidextrous cut magazine release in them will fit flush with the pistol grip. I'm like you and like those alot better too.
Those are Gen 3's not Gen 1's...if you have the square shaped notch and not the U shaped notch then those are Gen 3's not Gen 1's

· Registered
5,084 Posts
Those are Gen 3's not Gen 1's...if you have the square shaped notch and not the U shaped notch then those are Gen 3's not Gen 1's
Yes I'm thinking thats what he wants. If anybody has Gen 1 or Gen 2 mags they will want an arm and a leg for them becasue there preban mags. People in states that can only own preban mags will pay those high prices for them..The first picture is with the Gen 4 mags and the second picture is with the Gen 3 mags. I like how the Gen 3 fit more flush..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.