Where can I buy a replacement strap like this for a shoulder holster? (PIc)

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by mick, Feb 10, 2010.

1. mick

mick

Hi,

I've searched high and low for an offside shoulder holster strap like the one in the picture below and I've come up dry.

I'm talking about the white cloth strap, not the leather.

If anybody knows a place that sells them, please pass the info on to me.

Thanks fellas.
    [​IMG]

2. CajunBass

CajunBass

Who made the holster? That's where I'd start.

If they're no longer around or don't have a replacement, I'd look to to simply make one myself. That looks like it's elastic. You should be able to find the material in any fabric shop. Take the old one with you. Then if you can't sew it yourself or don't know anyone who can, take the old one and the elastic to a tailor shop or a shoe repair shop, and have them make you a new one. They can just use the same hardward.

3. mick

mick

it's an older Bianchi shoulder hoslter and the problem is all I have is a picture of the strap, there isn't one on the holster I have now.

I called Bianchi and got passed around (Bianchi is now owned by SafariLand Holster now, by the way) and the three people I spoke with told me the same thing - "Can't help you, we don't make it anymore and we don't make any straps for it."

But I did an image search and every pic I could find of this hoslter which didn't have the original leather strap had this white cloth strap. Somebody makes them.

I posted the question to some other forums. I'm sure someone will know the answer.