GlockTalk Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just picked up one today. My sn is BDZG7.. No “M” on barrel, does have the agent “u” sights. Red label.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Funny you brought this back to life. I picked up a red label 19M from a local pawn shop today. U notch AmeriGlo, US made receiver, Austrian slide and barrel. I’ll get pics up tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I think they all but dried up ,I saw more 19M guns than 17M . I did get a 19M with black Dlnc insides and one did not have it done . I think the P 80 guns will dry up also .

·
Registered
9 Posts
I picked up a red label 19m at a lgs two weeks ago, a few days later at another lgs I picked up a rebuilt 19m. They are still out there.

·
Premium Member
1,678 Posts
JoeBud07

Did you trim your frame to match the slide?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Searched sold ones on GB, and there were quite a few with beveled frames. Oddly, mine is a US frame, serial BDZN022, but I spotted BDZN410, with a US frame on GB and it doesn’t have a beveled frame.

·
Premium Member
1,678 Posts
I have never seen a beveled M gun frame.

They look a lot better.

The only way I would go for it is if Glock would do it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I emailed Glock on my serial number. Here’s what I got back.

Here is the info I can give you:

SN: BDZG7**
Your GLOCK 19 pistol has an original ship date “born on date” of 11/09/2020.
Generation: Gen 5

Special note:
All component parts were made in Austria
Assembled in Austria

Thank you for choosing GLOCK

I also thought it would be older then that. Looks like they still being put out.

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I just got a fact rebuilt 19 M gun with ADKU prefix , USA made , the right sights, looks brand new in the box .

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think the Gov contract was caught up and there might be some mix and match going on ?????????

Yeah...

I was looking at my 19M last night, posted above it's the one with no "M" on the barrel.

When I received this it was missing the backstraps and only had two magazines and one of those was a gen 4 or whatever you want to call them. Glock sent me the extra mag and backstraps.

Looking more closely at the " Gen 5" magazine that it came with, while it does have an orange follower, the floor plate is that of the previous gens. I know, minor stuff but it's nice to get the stuff with the pistol that you are supposed to.

I am guessing they just have extra parts left over and are putting these guns together as they can and shipping them out.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
The newest ones that the FBI get have the 5 on the barrel now , it must have got changed along the line .

81 - 99 of 99 Posts