GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
My maternal aunt died of COVID-19 five days ago.
Yeah, it's real

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
i personally know 7 people and a few others that died of covid. one coworked was hozspitalizedd bvut survived. funerals were for family only its real do as you want i know what im goingb to do.

Reactions: MacDonald

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
The democrat party is a disease that kills more people then covid hands down every year.......

Reactions: MacDonald

·
Registered
8,992 Posts
The reason is quite simple the callous heathens in power won't/weren't allowing you to visit sick loved ones while they were sick and after they died. So usually a handful of people are allowed. So no funeral processions. Also, some are so scared they may be going with cremations instead of burials. I wonder if that statistic is easily available?

EDIT: OK, not statistics, but there are a number of articles on the topic that say cremations have increase significantly in the pandemic, especial in some hotspots. Sometimes as much as 300%. So yes the percentage is up. It may be because without all the services and such maybe people don't feel the need to have the body. Also cremations remains can be kept for a service to be held after all the gathering restriction are lifted.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts