Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gone Shooting!
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In recent months I haven't seen a single Glock 34 for sale in the classifieds and all of the internet gun stores have them back ordered. In the mean time I have seen TONS of Glock 17's for sale...

What's going on with the G34? Where have they all gone? :dunno:

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
Since the G19/G17 sizes are more popular as far as total sales go for Glock they have been producing more of the popular sized frames guns to try and get caught up with their 180,000 + back order, so the more specialty if you will type guns seem to be on the back burner.

:wavey:

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
In recent months I haven't seen a single Glock 34 for sale in the classifieds and all of the internet gun stores have them back ordered. In the mean time I have seen TONS of Glock 17's for sale...

What's going on with the G34? Where have they all gone? :dunno:
I have several, (not listed) do you need one or just curious?

·
Registered
31 Posts
haha too funny... I am looking to buy one also and they are hard to find where i am in CA too! sheesh

·
Gone Shooting!
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
201 Posts
There are several G34's for sale on GunBroker and on Auction Arm. I'm bidding on to go with my G35.
Dan in Kalifornia

·
Nagant-ophile
1,517 Posts
A local Police Supply place has plenty of Blue Label LE 34s (and 35s) - I adopted one as my 'Welcome to GSSF' package 3 weeks ago. :supergrin:

As for Red labels - I have not seen one of those G34s (or G35s) in quite a while. :dunno:

·
Registered
188 Posts
got one too, but will be changing sights on it soon. the stock sights are horrible and i'm sure the source of my frustration with the 34.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Goto Gunbroker.com you can find anything there. Funny that some of you mention CA cause down here in orange county 34's are the only 9mm glocks that I see in all the shops they don't last very long but there is a steady flow of them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts