GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
1986_ford_festiva-pic-57796-640x480.jpeg
He is not you.

Not many people have what it takes to make a living as a football player.

Not many people can make a living modeling. There is a reason many "models" have a primary job with flexible scheduling. Otherwise they could not pay their rent or eat what little they do.
I'm the current spokesperson for the Ford Festiva....

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,484 Posts
Not many people have what it takes to make a living as a football player.
Not many people can make a living modeling.
People think it's an easy job, but it's not. It's a lot of hard work. For every five minutes I spend in front of a camera or on a runway, I spend hours running, swimming, and in the gym. Every day.

Just like football players. They spend much more time working out and lifting weights than they do on the field.

Reactions: mj9mm

·
Registered
19,950 Posts
Can always make a quick buck selling some of your plasma. They just opened one near me. From the looks of the people hanging around it when I drive by, i pray to God I never need any of it.

Every single junkie up here we arrest has their plasma donation card. I wouldn't want their's either

·
Registered
9,048 Posts
I have a proven way you can end up with a small fortune trading stocks and options.

You just have to start with a large fortune.

PM me for details if interested. Act now and I'll throw in a set of Ginsu steak knives.

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,484 Posts
Reactions: pgg00

·
Come on man!!
14,823 Posts
I make a killing on my OnlyFans page
I'm making like $3K a day but I stay sore. It's a trade off.

Can always make a quick buck selling some of your plasma. They just opened one near me. From the looks of the people hanging around it when I drive by, i pray to God I never need any of it.

Dude, if you only knew. When I was a murse in the E.R. we would have homeless guys coming in every single day, mad as hell, because the plasma center turned them away because they found something wrong with them before a plasma donation. We're talking about some of the nastiest, most disgusting ****ers you've ever seen. They'd expect us to fix whatever the plasma center found wrong while we fed them an endless supply of turkey sandwiches, crackers, and cans of coke. And they were selling their plasma...

On top of that, the plasma centers use some pretty big needles and a lot of the plasma sellers end up getting pretty scarred up, and the pay isn't that great either.

Find a sperm bank and make a deposit.......
They have standards, they don't take just any old load.

41 - 60 of 126 Posts