close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

When will the Richmond scores be up?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DarkÆther, Apr 25, 2004.

1. DarkÆther

DarkÆther

Just finished my first GSSF Match and had a great time. How long does it usually take to get the scores up? I figured they would be up by now since it was all digital but I have no idea how they've got that set up.

2. 4eyes

4eyes Provocateur

Guess only here. I quess that it will be a week or so. They all go back to Atlanta; sit around and eat donuts, drink coffee, and complain about the grumpy/ungrateful shooters they had to deal with this weekend. Then they send to Austria for specialized computer paper to be able to download the separate stage results onto a real computer. Now translate the Austrian into USA type English to be readable on the GSSF website.

Get a pdf reader.

Call GSSF. They will tell you that the scores will be posted this afternoon. Everytime.

3. Joe Mamma

Joe Mamma

The time it takes to get the scores up varies a lot. But for this match, my *guess* is that they will be up in a few days.

Joe Mamma

4. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Most likely the preliminary scores will be posted by the end of this week (30 April 2004). When they get everything all fine tuned they will probably be up by Wed/Thur after the match. They have come a LONG way from the old days where it took 6 to 8 weeks and that was by being sent only by snail mail to you. So all the nay sayers should sit back and relax because they are better off now than ever before and its only going to get better.

Thanks GSSF Staff and Jackie for the great effort, you are doing a great job.

THANKS

;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c

5. Rusty Phillips

Rusty Phillips Moderator Millennium Member

6. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

I'll bet you were the one who was always asking "are we there yet, are we there yet............................................."

7. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

When the staff returns to Smyrna, the PDA scores will be entered into the computer and then reviewed. JEL will post a note in the GSSF Forum when "PRELIMINARY" scores are available for viewing at www.gssfonline.com

I expect we will see preliminary scores by Thursday if all goes well.

8. jel

jel

11 AM on Tuesday!

see other thread...by jel

9. 4eyes

4eyes Provocateur

Marvelous. We have come out of the dark ages and into the light in less than a year. Great response time for the Richmond match. Thanks.