close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

When will the Carrollton results post?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by ccagle, May 9, 2003.

1. ccagle

ccagle

Anyone know when the Carrollton '03 results will post. I assume soon since the Norinco, CA results posted a couple of days ago and it was on the same day as Carrollton.....

2. CCV

CCV Millennium Member

3. KenF

KenF

I'm guessing it'll be early to mid next week. I'm amazed they got the other ones done that fast. Seems like a lot of keying and verifying and so on.

Ken.

4. another okie

another okie

Lord, give me patience.

And I want it right now.

5. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

If I were a betting man I would bet they will be posted by Wed. 14th if not before. They are doing a great job with the new system. I am anxious to see how everyone did and Team Sidearmor. I know I don't have to wait for a notification that I won anything because as bad as my shooting was its a wonder they didn't charge me double to shoot.;f ;f ;f

6. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Lets see how this works out.

GSSF has a staff of four. Two flew to CA the Thursay before the match. Two drove to TX the Thursday before the match. They all worked Friday getting things set up. They all worked Saturday and Sunday at the match. They all traveled Monday back to GA. They all showed up for work Tuesday. Somehow they managed to get the CA results out on Wednesday. I expect they worked Thursday and Friday on the TX results. I hope they all took off Saturday and Sunday. Perhaps they will proof the TX results on Monday. Twelve days on and two days off is a tough schedule fo anyone. I have but one word to offer: Patience.

P.S. On top of that, Friday was the last day to pre-register for Waldorf, MD.

7. another okie

another okie

They're up.

I did lousy, but then I knew that before I left.

It's always the plates! Something about those plates just makes me start jerking the trigger.

Other than that I did better than in the past, but I actually seem to get worse on the plates all the time.