close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

When will New Glocks be shipped with high caps?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by SeanK, Oct 11, 2004.

1. SeanK

SeanK

Anyone know this, I’m not talking about a dealer throwing in some LEO marked mags, but 2 non-leo standard cap mags in the box from the factory?

I personally just can't bring myself to buy the LEO mags, far too many cops out there who would be slapping the cuffs on, totally ignorant of the fact their now legal for civilian possession. Its surprising how many post i've read on different forums of CCW's being pulled over for traffic offense, they admit to carrying like they should, cop always takes the gun off the guy, don't blame for this at all, then they pop the mag out to see if its "Law Enforcement Only marked!" This is obviously is a good fishing technique for a cop trying to get his arrest up to quota.

I have heard a couple of months, I seriously doubt that glock would be shipping high cap mags before the election, they are probably trying to cover themselves incase Kerry gets elected, then they could say: “see even when the ban was over we didn’t ship any high caps with new guns for civilians.”

2. idahoglocker

idahoglocker

I bought a new g17 last friday here in Boise, Idaho at Boise Gun Company, and it came with 2 standard cap mags, NOT marked leo-only. The Glock box had a RED label, instead of a white (commercial sales) label, or a blue (leo sales) label. The 2 spent 9mm casings it came with were taken 9/24/04.

3. SeanK

SeanK

Thank you, i'll start asking some dealers if they can get these red label glocks.