Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Considering that every one of the icidents documented was staged, what is the point of the video?

·
Registered
297 Posts
humor hasnt been issued by his quartermaster yet

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Wait, the defendent's story changes when they're confronted by actual dashcam/taser video? I'm shocked, just shocked....:shocked:

·
BITEYAHEADOFF
6,408 Posts
Considering that every one of the incidents documented was staged, what is the point of the video?

think of it as a commercial for the taser cam

·
Zippy's Friend.
6,662 Posts

think of it as a commercial for the taser cam
BTW - getting a Taser issued next week. We are mandated to have the cameras. Glad they put on a piece of equipment that basically doubles the size. :upeyes:

·
Inactive/Banned
3,554 Posts
One of the shows on the Outdoor channel was going over the new Taser coming out: the X3. Apparently you can shoot it three times without reloading and gives you the chance to taze all the probes launched at the same time.

It should be interesting.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I got to handle an X3 a while ago. It's HUGE. It probably weighs more than my gun. Too big to be carrying on your belt with all the other stuff. I only have a 32" waist tho, so real estate is limited.

·
Private side
11,792 Posts
Wait, the defendent's story changes when they're confronted by actual dashcam/taser video? I'm shocked, just shocked....:shocked:
NO NO NO, first the Taser, then the shock, THEN the attitude changes.

·
Speaks Jive
443 Posts
Two of those should have earned a lead injection. But yeah, video changes folks' tunes in court.
I totally agree!! I mean WTF?? a guy wielding a sword or bat advances on you in a combative/aggressive manner, and he gets tasered??

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
It was a TASER advertisement for the (then) new camera attachment.

·
Registered
577 Posts
that was awesome!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts