close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

When is the best time to apply for PTC?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by jprj, May 18, 2013.

1. jprj

jprj

Any one who knows if FEO is already accepting application for PTC? If not when? And have heard they intend to increase the cost, any idea how much?

2. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

I wouldn't since the baranggay elections are upcoming anyway

3. jprj

jprj

I think I can let go of the 1.5 month(s) of the said election. :) However, I still appreciate the advise. Thank you Sir.

4. jimbullet

jimbullet

when is the barangay elections? I wonder why cant the national elections and barangay elections be done in one go? Why does it have to be separate?

5. jprj

jprj

Barangay election i think is on Oct 28. PTC I heard might be entertained by July. :(

6. norman9X

norman9X

tapos na gun ban ng June 12 di ba?

Tapos meron na ulit for barangay elections?!

Walangya, wala namang kwenta 'tong mga binoboto sa election abala pa sa gun hobby. :steamed:

Sila pa lagi ang may exemption! :yawn:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  7. edtf

edtf

excuse me they don't have exemptions --- they just have armed bodyguards :steamed:

8. jprj

jprj

hahahahha :))

9. CatsMeow

CatsMeow

I just came from FED after trying to get the address on my licenses changed, and there are no PTC forms available yet.

10. drunkpunk19thGRU

drunkpunk19thGRU

how much po ba inaabot ang PTC? thanks

Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  11. jprj

jprj

12. norman9X

norman9X

PNP issues new requirements for gun permit

By Dennis Carcamo (philstar.com) | Updated June 27, 2013 - 2:23pm

MANILA, Philippines -The Philippine National Police (PNP) announced on Thursday that it is now requiring all licensed gun owners to personally submit their biometric fingerprint specimen and photograph to get a permit to carry their firearms outside their residence.
    The PNP said that these administrative requirements for the issuance of permit will be the basis in adjusting the records in the Firearms Information Management System database to improve the processes in the issuance of firearms licenses and permits.
    Senior Superintendent Reuben Theodore Sindac, PNP Public Information Office head, said all these processes aim to streamline existing gun licensing procedures to intensify the campaign against delinquent gun owners and those in possession of loose firearms.
    The operation against loose firearms is one of the most effective tools against organized crime groups, private armed groups and fugitives who usually use loose firearms.
    The PNP is still implementing "Oplan Katok” or house visits on licensed gun owners, to verify the current status of the guns and its registered owners.
    The PNP said that over the past six months it has conducted 464,996 house visits on registered gun owners with expired license to remind them of the their obligation to update their firearms records.

http://www.philstar.com/nation/2013/06/27/958894/pnp-issues-new-requirements-gun-permit

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  13. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

biometric kuno!

"piano" system pa din naman mas mahal lang ang singil kasi sosi na ang tawag :)

14. norman9X

norman9X

If anyone has been to the latest gun show, there were long lines for most gun owners to process PTC. :cool:

I went to Armscor MCS and they told me you can't carry your FA due to the fact that they no longer process PTT. How can we practice or shoot our own guns there? Puro rental lang daw sila.

Anyare?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  15. 941f

941f

Good day mga sir.
    Isa po ako sa nag tyagang pumila sa gunshow to apply for PTC. Inabot po ako ng 2 days sa pag aasikaso sa MOA. The first day took a lot of time for the Neuro(P900- 3 hrs exam+interview), Drug Test(P300) and DI(P80) plus the fingerprinting.
    Second day sir sa gun show ay pagkuha ng DI result. The neuro and drug as per AFAD will be available at the their office if QC by Nov 25. So byahe ulit kami from Laguna.
    When we arrived at AFAD(3rd time na po sa Manila) they gave us SBR and receipt of the Neuro and drug test which we will claim at Camp Crame. So Dec 3 balik kami pero pagdating namin sa Health services sa Crame ay di pa daw available ang mga applicant sa MOA.
    So byahe ulit ng Dec 11. Finally nakuha din namin results and submitted the requirements.
    Napakahirap po talaga and ang hirap mag park sa Crame. Sa mga nag PTT ay 3 days lang binibigay nila at this time.
    Cost of PTC is P4150 for private and P150 for senior citizen. Mabuti na sir ang may PTC rather than LL(lakas loob)
    Dont forget the other requirements - police, MTC, RTC, NBI, old PTC, firearms lic xerox.

16. 941f

941f

Tip lang mga sir if you intend to take the neuro exam sa Health Services ng Crame. Be on site early. Sa MOA, they accomodate around 80-100 applicants per exam. Sa Crame, they can only accomodate 25-30 applicants for the exam plus parang isa lang nakita kong nag interview. Sa MOA, they have 8 people interviewing applicants simultaneously.

17. norman9X

norman9X

Tougher gun-control law takes effect

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/focus/01/02/14/new-gun-control-law-be-implemented-month

Damay na naman ang responsible gun owners. I feel for the parents of the boy and other child who died because I do have a daughter as well. Those effing idiots who celebrate the new year revelry by firing their guns upwards should just point the muzzles in their own heads. Nakakawalang gana na tuloy mag may-ari ng baril. Sayang kakabili ko lang last month. :faint:

Should this new comprehensive law apply to renewing guns as well?