Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FYPM
5,596 Posts
can anybody sell me a g26 mag with a pearce pinky extension on it please>?
I have two Pearce +0 extensions in their original packaging unopened. No mag for sale. But I'm curious. Why not just go buy one at your LGS when they are only ten bucks?

On topic: Just my guess but I suspect the G26/27 will be last to get the Gen4 treatment. First, they already have the dual recoil spring. Since they are the smallest Glocks, there is no demand for an SF version. The only thing 'new' that Gen4 would bring is RTF. Also, based on the overwhelmingly positive reviews on this forum, my guess is that Glock has very little in the way of warranty claims on this model and therefore nothing to fix (unlike certain other models).

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
i have read many threads about the debate between Gen 3 and 4. I personally think that the new design is a winner and will ultimately replace 3rd gens. It is more tailorable to an individual shooter, offers a better more secure grip, love the new mag release, and in the .40 the new recoil spring is nice. Dont see much difference in the 9mm though. The only thing i like better than the 4th gen is a 3rd with a stippled grip

1 - 11 of 11 Posts