Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Streamlight Pro Tac L1

Been carrying this light for quite sometime now. I realize there are a gazillion different EDC lights out there but, this one won't break the bank and certainly serves every scenario I will run into. Fits great in the cargo pocket or, on the belt just behind my spare mag. Depending on what I wear. Here's mine next to my EDC G43. Where one goes, the other follows!

Revolver Air gun Trigger Tool Gun barrel

·
Daca is caca
4,470 Posts
Streamlight hlx
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Light Steering part

Reactions: StraightG48

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Rovy Von Aurora rechargeable, with the hat clip. Four brightness settings for everything from subdued light to bright enough to take the pup out to the hayfield at night. This thing gets used every day and night here.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Straight chinesium but I think Lapg has some of the best lights for the money. I have surefires and streamlight s but I also have been carrying the same lapg light on duty since 2014. It’s a 750 lumen with various rechargeable 18650. I dont consider an edc light to be a “tactical “ light though. My edc is an olight s1 baton rechargeable. It’s bright and tiny and also clips to my baseball cap when I need to use both hands. Probably pull it out 4 or 5 times a day.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Streamlight Pro Tac L1

Been carrying this light for quite sometime now. I realize there are a gazillion different EDC lights out there but, this one won't break the bank and certainly serves every scenario I will run into. Fits great in the cargo pocket or, on the belt just behind my spare mag. Depending on what I wear. Here's mine next to my EDC G43. Where one goes, the other follows!

View attachment 1081128
Art Darkness Painting Event Fun

1 - 20 of 32 Posts