Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Banned
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aside from the p210 which was based off an older design, all of their guns are so damn ugly and have the same form factor and ergonomics of a potato sitting on top of a fork, and they just keep getting uglier. remember how the p220's slide sat an inch above the web of your hand? i mean the gun was still acceptable looking. then the p226 came out and the grip to slide ratio was comedic. it looked like a hair dryer.

the p230, 238, 938, etc were based on existing designs,so they don't look like regular sig guns.

the p250 i think was when the light switched on for sig. they finally decided that they wanted to look like hi points

but just when you thought they couldn't get uglier, they outdid themselves with the sig p320 and sig p365

i have to hand it to them, they manage to make glocks look like a work of art, like the first sunrise you've ever witnessed compared to this thing:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Like the Sig 220 in 10mm? An 8-round, 44oz. (empty) boat anchor. Clearly, an oh-crap, we-need-to-get-in-the-10mm game, what-do-we-have-that-we-can-modify gun. 1980s technology being marketed as new 30 years later. 100 year old technology 1911s in 10mm hold more rounds, weigh less, and have a trigger 10x better. Overall I like Sig, but they do have some guns that leave a lot to be desired.

·
22,601 Posts
WTF is wrong with the OP?

The P220 and P226 look great!
I agree. The only thing wrong with them is that they are Crunchentickers (DA/SA/Decocker) althought they do mae a few SA only that caj be carried cocked and locked but then unles theyr'e chambered for 45 ACP, they are a little large and heavy for caliber. For a gun that size and weight I'd rather have a CZ75 compact 40 caliber DAO which is even nicer looking.

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
10,463 Posts
I'm not even worried how they look. My question for sig would be....you redesigned mags to hold more rounds in the small guns. You pioneered that. So, why in the world would you put out a large gun that only holds 8 rounds and even try to call it a carry gun.

Yeah, I'm talking about the 210 carry. I went and looked at one. But whats the point? I can't even shoot it in most of the matches as they require 10 rounds. Thats before you figure in the price of the silly thing. So, $1500-$1600 for a "carry" gun that is the same size as alot of duty guns and it holds 8 freakin rounds? Seriously, 8 rounds.

I agree OP what are they thinking? As for people buying them what in the world are you using it for other than a range toy? Or maybe a nice go to church gun? I seriously don't get it.

·
Registered
191 Posts
WTF is wrong with the OP?

The P220 and P226 look great!
Take a look at the OPs previous treads, he confused a Glock with a P320, he's here exclusively for shenanigans. A complete degenerate.

·
Registered
863 Posts
aside from the p210 which was based off an older design, all of their guns are so damn ugly and have the same form factor and ergonomics of a potato sitting on top of a fork, and they just keep getting uglier. remember how the p220's slide sat an inch above the web of your hand? i mean the gun was still acceptable looking. then the p226 came out and the grip to slide ratio was comedic. it looked like a hair dryer.

the p230, 238, 938, etc were based on existing designs,so they don't look like regular sig guns.

the p250 i think was when the light switched on for sig. they finally decided that they wanted to look like hi points

but just when you thought they couldn't get uglier, they outdid themselves with the sig p320 and sig p365

i have to hand it to them, they manage to make glocks look like a work of art, like the first sunrise you've ever witnessed compared to this thing:

I feel like we would not be friends.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts