Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Super Moderator
62,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:faint:

I really wonder if I was ever like some of these people?

I do not recall...if I was, those braincells are long dead. I've always wanted to learn and then teach what I learned.

I've stuck to my principals, but learned and taught how best to apply them to my life. I know I am far from perfect, which means I have a lot more to learn.

Oh, and since this is the JBT Social Group,

It's free, but don't tell anyone...

· Zippy's Friend.
6,662 Posts
I have always been to stupid to act like I know anything. . . . much less everything.

But there's a whole lot of people who won't ever think they're wrong. Luckily, I married a woman who points out to me every single time I'm wrong about everything. :supergrin:

· Zippy's Friend.
6,662 Posts
I've been married to a nurse for 14 years now. She lacks tact on about the same level as I do. As in, there is none. It works for us.

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,083 Posts
Okay, I'm going to say it...

Civilian!!! :tongueout:

· Registered
583 Posts
Been married 30 years. My wife keeps me in line. She has guns and knows how to use them. Oh wait, does that mean I have to traffic stop her now and ask if she has any weapons in the car?:wow:

Intelligence, courtesy, common sense and decensy take hard work. Stupidity is free, takes no effort and is quick to learn.

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,083 Posts

· Crazy CO
18,146 Posts
I don't care to discuss rogue cops. It's bad enough knowing that there are bad apples, and having to deal with them in my own job.

As to open carry, what ever. I am kind of neutral on it, but I know if someone were to open carry in the liberal part of Kansas, it would draw bad attention. I just prefer concealed.

· Daddy X2
4,249 Posts
RussP;12114746 said:
My wife diplomatically, most of the time, asks a question that steers me back on track.
"Are you freakin' stupid"??

· Daddy X2
4,249 Posts
I can't stand to discuss Rogue Civilian Cops who Open Carry

· Crazy CO
18,146 Posts
RussP;12140093 said:
Hack, it was a rhetorical question!!
Sorry. I was getting sleepy after working all night. I must have been operating on fuzzy level.

· Premium Member
4,307 Posts

· Super Moderator
62,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
series1811;12135012 said:
Hey, who is this Calimoon guy who has started showing up, says he is a CEO, and doesn't know s**t from shinola? :supergrin:

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12109432#post12109432
spdski;12164187 said:
He said he was a CEO?

And his english is terrible. My guess is that he's trying to build credibility before announcing that we just won his local Nigerian lottery!
Most posts are in CT and the Tech forum...Hope he doesn't migrate to CI.:upeyes:

· Unfair Facist
30,612 Posts
Just another poser, Like the one who now claims he is a retired LEO, but back when he first started posting he said he worked as an LEO for several years then got out of LE. now however he has decided he is a retired LEO.

:upeyes:

Not only do his posts not reflect any real knowledge of the job, you can't tell his views from those of the cop bashers. and he is almost always supporting them.

At best he may have been an LEO for a short time before either quiting becasue he couldn't hack it or before being fired.

· Premium Member
4,307 Posts
If I claim to be retired can I get a pension?

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,083 Posts
<------rogue cop who open carries

1 - 20 of 25 Posts