Glock Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Unfair Facist
30,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the clowns that claim they are in Le but seldom if ever post in CT? They hang out in C.I. And GNG and always bring up the claim they are cops but spend their time dissing officers and sounding like half witted libertarians.

· Super Moderator
62,862 Posts
Well, could be they prefer the fun and games and the 'love' cop bashers get in GNG compared to the questions of credibility in CT.

Who are the pretenders in CI? PM me if you need to.

· Unfair Facist
30,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The problem is I don't think many of them really are pretenders. they are probably actually LEO's. But I think they fall into the disgruntled sniveling whining malcontent category.

· Registered
520 Posts
Dragoon44;14454664 said:
The problem is I don't think many of them really are pretenders. they are probably actually LEO's. But I think they fall into the disgruntled sniveling whining malcontent category.
Oh!!! You have to be talking about current or future admin types :tongueout: :supergrin: :tongueout:

· Registered
10,951 Posts
I hae noticed a few LEO's on the other forums who do not post in coptalk.

I wonder why, as some of them sound like decent folk besides the bitter ones you mention.

· Unfair Facist
30,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think for many of this type they have concluded they do not like working in LE. But there is no where they can go and make as much or have the benefits they do in LE so they feel they are trapped. So they hate the job.

· Premium Member
5,008 Posts
Dragoon44;14454456 said:
All the clowns that claim they are in Le but seldom if ever post in CT? They hang out in C.I. And GNG and always bring up the claim they are cops but spend their time dissing officers and sounding like half witted libertarians.
Sometimes people don't like to think about work all the time. I stayed out of CT for some time myself, because the site was no longer acting like the stress relief/casual time I need.

I check back every now and then, a lot more lately, but I could see why someone in LE wouldn't want to live it, breathe it, and read about it non stop.

· Unfair Facist
30,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JohnnyReb;14489284 said:
Sometimes people don't like to think about work all the time. I stayed out of CT for some time myself, because the site was no longer acting like the stress relief/casual time I need.

I check back every now and then, a lot more lately, but I could see why someone in LE wouldn't want to live it, breathe it, and read about it non stop.
Then you would think they would refrain from joining the cop bashing threads in other forums. But not only to they join them they virtualy always join on the side of the bashers.

· Premium Member
5,008 Posts
Dragoon44;14489605 said:
Then you would think they would refrain from joining the cop bashing threads in other forums. But not only to they join them they virtualy always join on the side of the bashers.
Strange. Guess I never paid any attention.

· Registered
10,951 Posts
Dragoon44;14489605 said:
Malcontents and weirdos.

They probably don't have any friends on the job, and few friends off the job. They can go on GNG and gain acceptance by trashing other cops.

That's my impression.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts