Whats up with US Cellular?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by stepper, Jan 28, 2010.

1. stepper

stepper

I've had them for like 6 years now. They're phones SUCK! They never have anything I like. They don't have 3G here in OKC.

BUT, my son had surgery. They sent him a card! Wow! My wife was in there to pay the bill, and had mentioned she was on her way to hospital. Don't know them or anything. Few days later, we get a card thanking us for being customers, and hoping his surgery went well! I was shocked.

Anyway, everytime I want to change to AT&T or Verizon, they do this to me. I've never, ever had a problem with our bill either. When we go in to pay our bill, they are super nice. Have been out of town, and they have given us chargers, batteries, etc. They have been great.

I just don't want to change from them to these other guys, and be sorry.

I just wish they would get some decent phones, and have a 3G service!!

Does anybody else think the same thing about them?

2. stepper

stepper

I guess I would feel "guilty" for leaving US cellular! I have told them they need to get a Droid type phone or something, and they agree, but I never see anything cool from them.

3. Bilbo Bagins

Bilbo Bagins Slacked jawed

I never heard of US cellular, so I'm assuming they are a smaller cellular outfit. They probably can provided that personal service, but they will never have the infrastructure and technology like the mega cellular companies. Eventually they will get gobbled up by a bigger company.

4. stepper

stepper

From what I understand, they are in the midwest mostly. I thought they were nationwide, but they may not be.

5. stepper

stepper

Has anybody had Us Cellular and switched? And been happy with the change?

6. JuneyBooney

JuneyBooney

They have agreements with Verizon. If your service works well stay with them. I have ATT and Nextel and I have had Cingular/ATT for a very long time. None of them are perfect and if you think 3g makes them work any better it doesn't. US Cellular is a good company with pretty darn good deals.