GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
I can understand them having supply issues but there is NO excuse for bad customer service. As others have stated, you can't reach them online and calling is a joke. Hold for 20 minutes and then it hangs up on you.

Since they charge more than other places, they need to invest in having customer service agents available by phone. Being CA is not an excuse because even very small businesses can set up work from home.

I have a discount coupon and want to order a couple dozen parts but I'm looking elsewhere unless I see their shipping time and customer service get better.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I placed two parts orders with them late last month. One arrived a week ago and the other one shipped on Wednesday.

·
Registered
45 Posts
So I just sent their customer service an email to cancel my order for two sets of Truglo TFO sights that are still out of stock with no ship date in sight. When I ordered them, Amazon didn't have them, but now, they do and are $23 cheaper per set. Any idea how long they take to aknowledge cancellation requests via email?
I send them emails yesterday and got responses this morning. Got all my orders or items that haven't shipped cancelled.

After a bit of digging I was able to find the items cheaper with much lower shipping cost from other places, like Brownells, Midway (not the cheapest but great service ), the Glock factory pat store, and a few other places. With some of these I placed orders last week and already received the items (Glock OEM parts).

I hope they turn things around, but my experience elsewhere has been better and more economical. I understand some parts are hard to come by, but a 3-4 week lag to show they will start processing your order seems a bit crazy, especially if you are not the cheapest in town.I also have seen Glock OEM parts that showed out of stock at other places pop up in the same time period, but still shows OOS at the Glockstore. It honestly seems that they have bitten off more than they can chew with the new store cross country during a crazy year. Maybe they can turn it around, time will tell.

I do like Lenny's videos thought. He is quite salesman and informative.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I send them emails yesterday and got responses this morning. Got all my orders or items that haven't shipped cancelled.

After a bit of digging I was able to find the items cheaper with much lower shipping cost from other places, like Brownells, Midway (not the cheapest but great service ), the Glock factory pat store, and a few other places. With some of these I placed orders last week and already received the items (Glock OEM parts).

I hope they turn things around, but my experience elsewhere has been better and more economical. I understand some parts are hard to come by, but a 3-4 week lag to show they will start processing your order seems a bit crazy, especially if you are not the cheapest in town.I also have seen Glock OEM parts that showed out of stock at other places pop up in the same time period, but still shows OOS at the Glockstore. It honestly seems that they have bitten off more than they can chew with the new store cross country during a crazy year. Maybe they can turn it around, time will tell.

I do like Lenny's videos thought. He is quite salesman and informative.[b/]

I like his videos but buy elsewhere unless I can't get something they have which is rare.

·
Registered
228 Posts

I do like Lenny's videos thought. He is quite salesman and informative.
Same here. They sent me an email this morning confirming my order cancellation. I immediately ordered two sets of Truglow TFX sights from Amazon and they will arrive tomorrow. I got TFX on Amazon for the price of TFO at Glock Store. I saved $104 for the two sets had I ordered TFX from GS. I will order from them again, but not until they get their **** together.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Canceled my order from a couple days ago and received order cancellation confirmation within a few minutes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yup agree with a lot of responses here. I ordered parts and it took over a month. Just got em.
A week after I ordered from them I ordered from MidWest gun parts and had the order of multiple spare parts in just a few days. They had more in stock and blew away GlockStore on shipping times.
I like Lenny but.....
They should close the CA store and jump in with both feet at the new TN location.
I Have see this with other business in CA. In order to be open they have to comply with crazy covid restrictions with their employees and business practices. That’s gotta be a big part of the delays. Everything I order from that state takes forever to get here...

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Mine got here this morning but it's not due for delivery so FedEx is sitting on it till Wednesday.

WTF

·
Registered
228 Posts
Mine got here this morning but it's not due for delivery so FedEx is sitting on it till Wednesday.

WTF
Same here. I just checkedthe tracking and my order is in my little town yet FedEx says delivery by 8pm tomorrow night.
When I cancelled the night sight order on Saturday that was still out of stock, I got an email confirming the order cancellation on Sunday afternoon. I immediately ordered the same sights on Amazon and they arrived Monday. I'd probably still wait weeks or more had I waited for GS to fulfill the order.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Is something wrong with the Glockstore? it has been strangely quiet for the last month.
1. In August, they were going to open their Nashville Glockstore in September or maybe October. It is now late October and I haven't heard anything about it opening soon (or even a soft opening).
2. Lenny Magill used to post a weekly video. I think it has been more than 5 weeks since there has been a new video.
3. The website has said that their shipments have been delayed but they are catching up. I haven't noticed that their shipment dates are getting shorter. They are consistently about 3 weeks behind, give or take a day or 2.
4. They are supposed to be a premier Glock dealer but they rarely have any Glocks. They had a few Glock 48s recently and it looks like they now have some new Glock 22.5's. Oftentimes they have almost no Glocks of any kind, even though I have found them in my LGS.
Its this Chinese virus mess causing delays. I live near the area where the Glockstore is being built and the mayor of Nashville is not very good. He has raised taxes a bunch and God knows what else with the business portion.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I had ordered fourG43 extra power magazine springs that came yesterday (took a bit over 3 weeks). I should have just driven to the store...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yeah normally it would take a couple of days to a week to send it out, but when I ordered some g44 mags in June it took about 6 weeks for it to come in. Most things now have a bit of a delay when it is gun related.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts