What's Up with the Glockstore?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Jim Nelson, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Jim Nelson

Jim Nelson

Is something wrong with the Glockstore? it has been strangely quiet for the last month.
    1. In August, they were going to open their Nashville Glockstore in September or maybe October. It is now late October and I haven't heard anything about it opening soon (or even a soft opening).
    2. Lenny Magill used to post a weekly video. I think it has been more than 5 weeks since there has been a new video.
    3. The website has said that their shipments have been delayed but they are catching up. I haven't noticed that their shipment dates are getting shorter. They are consistently about 3 weeks behind, give or take a day or 2.
    4. They are supposed to be a premier Glock dealer but they rarely have any Glocks. They had a few Glock 48s recently and it looks like they now have some new Glock 22.5's. Oftentimes they have almost no Glocks of any kind, even though I have found them in my LGS.

2. FoleyAMG

FoleyAMG

I have ordered from them several times over the last 4 months...received everything relative quick, a little delay on a Glock 17 Gen 5 Tungsten guide rod, but great comms with customer service...so no issues I was upset by.

Looks like Lenny's last video posted was 1 Sep...

3. ChrisD46

ChrisD46

Here's hoping Lenny is in good health ... It could be due to all the mess the COVID and politics are creating with the gun , ammo and accessory market right now !

ShipWreck likes this.
  4. FoodBag

FoodBag Previously nutsnax

Theyre having de-Californication surgery. Its very painful and the recovery time is lengthy so please be patient.

5. V Gehts

V Gehts

I thought I saw somewhere Lenny sayin’ “Late October early November” as now, being the projected opening.
    On another note.....still waiting on some gun parts that were ordered first week of October.
    CC charged but no info on order being filled.
    His Web site says due to Covid, orders/shipping are behind.
    I’d guess him packing and moving the business also has some effect on sales/business.

6. JeffG78

JeffG78

I ordered Truglow TFO sights for my G17 and my wife's G19, the front and rear sight tools, and an extended slide lock on October 3rd. Everything showed in stock when I placed the order, but then I got an email the next day stating that the sights were out of stock and they would ship later. Just last night on October 23rd, I got an email informing me that my order has shipped, but the sights were still not part of the shipment. Basically, I will receive the tools to install sights I don't have and I have no idea when they might actually ship. I have checked their website many times and the TFO sights still say they are in stock. Had I known that the sights were going to take well over a month to get, I would have shopped elsewhere. I realize the California is still very locked-down, but I'm not impressed with their service since they clearly knew they didn't have the sights when I placed the order and three weeks later, they still haven't fixed the website.

7. GlockDiving

GlockDiving

I ordered my Glock 48 from them. It took about a week and a half for it to ship. I tried calling customer service a couple of times to make sure they got what they needed from my FFL, and was never able to speak to anyone. After 20 minutes on hold, they just hang up on you.

8. BigMoneyGrip

BigMoneyGrip

So they're leaving CA and moving to TN?

ShipWreck likes this.
  9. Lchaim

Lchaim

Took two months to receive my g26 recoil spring.

10. venenoindy

venenoindy

Unless you been under a rock supply chains are affected, staffing issues, government offices and paperwork is delay and some are totally shot down still. Some businesses are very affected some are operating normally, do i expect things to be normal and that would be a no.

11. Jim Nelson

Jim Nelson

Just to clarify: they are planning to open a new store in Nashville. Check out the Glockstore videos on YouTube. I was under the impression that the San Diego store would say open.

BigMoneyGrip likes this.
  12. FNGGLOCK

FNGGLOCK

I have noticed that it takes over 5 weeks for things to ship. Also a number of Glock parts I ordered in early September has not shipped, that I have ordered from other stores later and got.
    I have not been able to cancel any of my orders, can’t find online how to do it and calling has been a waste of time.
    Seems like their inventory is a mess.

I have decided to stop ordering from them till they can get their act together. Plenty of other places to get items from, sometimes it’s quicker and cheaper to just to Glock directly for parts they list.

I have been waiting for Glocktool since August 17, recoil springs since late August, list goes on.

13. mongo356

mongo356

I ordered a cerakoted red pin kit in May and arrived in Oct. It had a note on my online account that said waiting on parts from Glock, not Glockstores fault. Shortages are happening everywhere.

They have warnings all over the website about order demand and supply chain issues as well as Cali covid which sounds like it shuts things up tighter than a drum in Cali.

A little patience goes a long way even though that seems to be the first thing covid caused a shortage of.

14. Rocks

Rocks

SC in a country that's going down the toilet
    The Glockstore is expensive as is their Shipping.
    Glockstore TruGlo TFX Pros for $170 shipped for my G21. Amazon $114 shipped. Plus shipping is much faster with Amazon.
    Even OpticPlanet has better pricing.

15. GlockDiving

GlockDiving

From their support page:
    You may also ask for your order to be cancelled through email via [email protected] or through our Contact Us page. Please keep in mind an email request for cancellation may delay the process 24 to 48 Hours due to the email volume we receive.

Regardless of the method, please be advised your order has not been cancelled until you receive a cancellation email from us.​

Pontoof and FNGGLOCK like this.
  16. Chowser

Chowser

My order from 10/3 hit fedex today.

17. FNGGLOCK

FNGGLOCK

Thx I saw that after posting here. Started cancelling orders.

18. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Too many issues and I avoid them at all cost.

Rocks likes this.
  19. JeffG78

JeffG78

So I just sent their customer service an email to cancel my order for two sets of Truglo TFO sights that are still out of stock with no ship date in sight. When I ordered them, Amazon didn't have them, but now, they do and are $23 cheaper per set. Any idea how long they take to aknowledge cancellation requests via email?

20. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Give it 3 days for a reply and call your credit card company. That will speed up the process.

JeffG78 likes this.