Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title explains it all. For me I am going to have to say the Trumpy Bear commercial. Sheesh for those who haven't had to suffer through it.......

View: https://youtu.be/i9qv8RSreIM

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Little Caesars thin crust pizza where the stupid white couple (ALWAYS portrayed that way) are mashing their heads down on the table to look sideways at the pizza crust...

...or choose almost ANY of the insurance commercials...Liberty Mutuals struggling actor, idiot with the emu, the Progressive Insurance Mo-Taur...

·
PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia
10,939 Posts
Anything with Flo, the insurance lady. It was kinda good when it first started, but she's been hanging o way too long.

And the Liberty Mutual emu ads.
Flo has made an absolute fortune on her Progressive gig....if you google her, it is a minor miracle for a struggling actor who took the gig as a temp easy $ commercial

·
AK-74
2,189 Posts
Every freaking commercial now about covid and get along we are stronger we can make it out now, study at home buy a big rig get it delivered to your door sue neighbor if he refuses to wear a mask, They have all converted over to Covid This Mudder Effer has taken over the globe.... Are we supposed to all stay in caves and have it all delivered.

even a company that go's to a house for samples. make sure he has the booties on and gloves and face mask.And the family is in a plastic bubble to greet him......And don't pay with dirty cash. He needs the plastic put it on tray we went from free in 90 days. to the most fed up bunch of humans and bizarre behavior ever.

Now Costco and other places want customers to wear face masks and gloves.

whats next the twelve Monkeys space suits.

Social distance yeah stay 25 feet back. My Glock will still shoot that far. And i promise to disinfect every round i shoot,

2021 Glocks will put in a bottle of hand cleaner instead of the mag loader. And a Glock Disinperfection Face Mask! see add in N.R.A. MAGAZINE
16e8b192a38ec8e66f686ab6f83ac1cf.jpg

Welcome to the NEW WORLD DISORDER.

·
Philippians 4: 6-7
10,030 Posts
upload_2020-4-29_19-5-2.jpeg

·
First throwing ax bullseye.
2,522 Posts
I'd say any commercial that portrays men as drooling morons that don't have two brain cells to rub together.

·
Registered
8,651 Posts
My list:
1. Any Covid related commercial
2. Any commercial featuring gay black men talking about HIV drugs
3. Any commercial where a man is portrayed as an idiot
4. Any commercial where parents are portrayed as idiots
5. Any liberal Subaru commercial (all of them)
6. Any commercial featuring ambulance chasing lawyers
7. Any commercial selling ultra cheap car insurance
8. Any commercial with social agenda liberal shoehorning

My all time worst one is a recent cell phone ad, where a black family is fighting over one phone, with the kids throwing down and kicking their parents through doors. What a great message to send.

If we're talking radio commercials, Kars For Kids. It gets shut off within the first second.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Local am station that airs the Limbaugh and Hannity talk shows has a local guy on their channel who does the majority of the commercial breaks. Can’t stand the sound of his voice, he also personally endorses practically every single product, service or company that advertises on that station.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts