Whats the most sh*&faced you've ever been?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Delmonte67, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Delmonte67

Delmonte67 Glock 40 cal.

2. *ASH*

*ASH* FURBANITE

after xmas party .... got 11 stitches .

68f4d3e2a41211e704962d299e4bea8f.gif

bmrtoyo, moeman and orangejeep06 like this.

3. orangejeep06

orangejeep06

I got s*** faced at the age of 19 on beer and Southern Comfort.I was fine in my friend's house but when i left to go home that cold October air and the alcohol combined to put me out.My friends dragged,dropped and carried me the 3 miles back home.I woke up at home in bed covered in blood and vomit.All i remember of that nite is stepping outside everything else was relayed to me the next day.I haven't touched Southern Comfort in 36 years.It was by far the most painful hangover i've ever had.I lost a nice knife and received a concussion for my youthful stupidity.

crockett likes this.
  4. JK-linux

JK-linux

I can't remember.

Jonesee, Atomic Punk, XDRoX and 9 others like this.
  5. IamtheNRA

IamtheNRA

Somehow, I don't think they would let him buy the beer. :supergrin:

6. Dave514

Dave514

I was about 21. I don't remember if these came before or after a 6 pack of little buds...
    [​IMG]
    ...but the story is that I was found in the front bushes at the party and carried to the couch I woke up on the next day. That was 25 years ago and I learned my lesson.

7. SGT HATRED

SGT HATRED

Omg that was great. It's been a long time sinceI've been able to achieve that level of drunkenness. After the first time we saw that video I would tell my wife all the time that I wanted to get that wasted. But usually after my 5th double shot of some 90 proof alcohol I'll just fall asleep on the couch.

orangejeep06 likes this.
  8. mdlott

mdlott

You gotta pace yourself.

9. Steel Head

Steel Head Tactical Cat

Too many to choose from!

fg17 and G30SF/F-250 like this.
  10. IamtheNRA

IamtheNRA

Worst ever? I'd have to say it was one $10 all-you-can-drink night at a bar in DC called "The Dome" many years ago when I was young and dumb. It was so long ago, that bar is not even there anymore. I don't know exactly how many drinks I had, but I do remember vomiting copiously, and losing the ability to walk unassisted. I had to be helped out to the car (no, I wasn't driving) by my girlfriend (now my wife) and one of the bouncers. I was hung over for four days. Seriously, FOUR DAYS. The experience was so awful, it was almost a year before I could even bring myself to touch another alcoholic beverage.

orangejeep06 likes this.
  11. KWalrad

KWalrad No Wire Hangers!

The night before I turned 17. Eight shots of Jack Daniels in less than two minutes - "Three seconds from the pour to have the glass on the table, or you try again until you do it." Slept in my buddy's front yard that night.

Or - the night as a wee lad, me and two friends stayed at one's uncles house with a fully loaded liquor cabinet. Half a fifth of Jack, some gin, a bottle of Blue Nun, Fun-yuns and a half pound of peanut M&Ms. Still amazed that I survived that night.

Those are the one's I remember. Now I drink at home.

12. All Pro Sports Hero

All Pro Sports Hero

13. pittpa

pittpa What did I come in here for?

Fortress of Solitude on 11th floor - SW PA 'burbs
    Pretty much explains my empty stocking that year.
    I've managed not to do anything too stupid over the years, which is what I assume the OP is getting at.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. Hannie Caulder

Hannie Caulder Diva extraordinaire

Keg party in HS. I threw up on my BF.

studawg170 and G30SF/F-250 like this.
  15. SGT HATRED

SGT HATRED

I guess I'll share one too.... junior year in HS a bunch of us drove down to rocky point. I'm not sure where or what i drank, but I do remember being forced to wawas (sp?) The strip club. The only parts I remember was my buddy handing me a beer then going off with some stripper. Next thing I know I puked on the stage and am getting dragged to the back by a couple bouncers. My buddy who thank god spoke spanish got me to a cab and back to the hotel...

I don't know if he was pulling my chain or not but he swears that the bouncers said they were taking me out back to break my legs.

16. refugeepj

refugeepj

when i was 16, i used to carry a pint of whiskey for parties.
    about a third of the way through the bottle one night, a buddy dared me to chug it.
    glad i didn't die, for a while wished i did.
    it was ugly.
    didn't learn my lesson.
    switched to beer.
    after a few blackouts, filled with bad behavior, i quit. age 34 (1984).
    i will have A beer once in a while. special occasions, holidays maybe a glass of wine.
    figure i drank my fair share early in life.
    those videos seem funny, but really are not.

jame and amorican88 like this.
  17. fx77

fx77 CLM

Last year of Grad school our basketball team won the intramural tournament. My buddies were professional drinkers.. I always went home after games to study, but they said IF we WIN U have to go drinking with us
    So we went to the bar with girlfriends. Started out with a few pitchers of beer, then various mixed drinks, then one guy (who later became an alcoholic) said he wanted Bourbon shots round the table, one for each year of his life (26)..I had three, then the bar bill was so high the owner sent over cheap Champagne which we drank...How I got home 1.5 blocks I do not know
    I couldn't feel my hands and face (acute alcohol toxic peripheral neuropathy) ..fell into bed. and awakened a few hours later my face plastered to the sheets by vomit...
    threw out the linen and went to school next day...I was the only one who showed,, my big drinking buddies were too hung over....and I did not drink a drop for over a year thereafter.

18. pblanc

pblanc

Early one morning in college, I woke up with a terrible hangover and a pain in the back. When I opened my eyes and looked up there was an unfamiliar sight about a foot above my head which turned out to be the underside of a truck. I crawled out and took my bearings, then painfully made my way back to my apartment when I realized I had absolutely no idea where my car was.

When the throbbing in my head subsided to a barely tolerable level, I had to seek out a friend who had a car and was at least marginally less hungover than I was who was willing to drive me around at random to everyplace I could think of that I might have driven to. When I finally found my car, I had absolutely no recollection of having driven to that place, nor any of the events of the preceding evening. But I have good reason to believe that at some point during that evening I had been more sh*&faced than I had ever been before.

orangejeep06 likes this.
  19. SnipTheDog

SnipTheDog

There was this one time in band camp...

20. Altaris

Altaris

Floating down the Guadalupe River on a tube.

I thought it would be a great idea to fill up my Camelbak with 2x Liter bottles of Sake. Sake is great Cold, Warm, or Hot, so I figured it would be perfect between the cold river and hot sun.
    I few people tried some of it, but I ended up drinking almost all of it. My friends drove me there so I didn't have to worry about that part.
    I remember the first part of the river, and then I remember waking up in my friends spare bedroom at about midnight. I was starving, and they said 'we have spare BBQ', which is when I found out that everyone stopped to eat BBQ and left me sleeping in the car. I had tons of bruises from the rocks on the river that I have no clue how I got. I felt like crap for a day or two.