Whats the funniest practical joke you ever pulled

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Dalton Wayne, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache Millennium Member

whats the funniest practical joke you ever pulled, When I was on the Fire dept one of the firefighters lived next door to the station we used to walk over and talk to him as he was on a different shift.
    When we got there his wife was packing his bags,he was out getting ready for his yearly two week hunting trip, we convinced his wife to take all his underwear out and replace them with hers she did it, he had to spend two weeks out in the boonies with 7 other guys wearing his wife's underwear
    Regards
    DW

2. Jacobdw

Jacobdw

I wasnt there, but started working here shortly after but...

the maintenance division was all male. one guy pitches for "the other team" and is always flirting with another male straight worker. the strait guy has a bad habit of getting plastered on his lunch break. well one day the drunk passes out in the work truck and my buds get to work.

few hours later the drunk comes to with his pants around his ankles, vaseline all over his butt and slumped over the front seat of the truck. (think: standing with driver door open and you lay your top half on the seat, but legs still standing)

everyone was in on it and didnt take mutch to convince this guy he got so wasted at lunch that he let the other guy have his way... cured his drinking REAL quick!

3. Davegrave

Davegrave Dapper Dan

Wow. Good way to get an innocent guy murdered. Jesus.
    And even if everyone else came clean, it's still group sexual assault. This isn't a practical joke, it's not even an impractical joke. It's a felony. :whistling:

4. cpg1028

cpg1028

Yeah that could have made that guy vengeful and they would have had a mess on there hands

5. Jacobdw

Jacobdw

yeah kind of a bad idea i guess... this story is 2nd hand and about 30yrs old. some of it may have been stretched (lol) or left out... it was a funny story the way ol barry told it tho...

6. theanimal

theanimal

When i was a tool crib attendant there was this guy that would come in the tool crib and change at the end of the day. As if it wasnt bad enough that he would change his clothes but he would take his pants off, drape a cloth over a 5 gallon bucket and then sit on the bucket in his underwear and want to bs with me.
    anyway long story short, i soaked his cloth in laquer thinner and put it back on the bucket. Needless to say he had a slight burning sensation down there but he never took his clothes off around me anymore. :supergrin:

7. theanimal

theanimal

oh one more...
    I put baby powder in all the air conditioning vents in my boss's company truck and turned the ac fan all the way up. When he got in and turned on the key you couldnt even see him anymore.

well...I thought it was funny.:rofl:

8. SouthernGal

SouthernGal What's Up Dox?

I pulled a good one a few weeks ago I wish we'd caught on video tape.

DS's best friend was in town for the PHX show. He's a heavy sleeper and stays up late. Well, he was in bed, sleeping (and DROOLING) all over himself. We needed to go and he still wasn't awake. I was in the bathroom, wearing only a bra and thong and was told to "wake him up".

So...down the hall I go. I stand there at the door watching him snore and drool.

I run in, take a leap up on the bed, and start jumping up and down on it (still in the same clothes), yelling "Wake up Dave! Wake up Dave!!"

He came to and muttered something about a genie in a bottle. He still had drool all over his face. DS and I cracked up something fierce. :rofl:

9. TPK

TPK

I was on the receiving end of an awesome joke. My wife was not working and was getting bored .. so she decided to torment me. She would drive over an hour from our house to where I worked and move my car (she had a spare set of keys). At first she started out rather subtly .. just shufling over a space or two. As there was no designated parking, I didn't have a "given" spot to park and so I didn't catch on right away. I would walk out of work and start heading to where I parked and then see my car was over "there" and dismiss it as poor memory or what ever .... I must be losing it .lol But then she started to kick it up a notch (after about three or four of the subtle moves). I walked out of work and while my car was indeed where I had parked it .. it was backed in to the spot and I could have sworn I just pulled in, I really couldn't remember backing in .. Yup, I'm definately losing it I thought. Now I'm paying BIG time attention to where and how I park. So when I came out from work and once again my car was moved, only really far this time, I knew someone was playing with me but I didn't find out it was the wife for a few more days. I figured it was some guys from the tire shop I used to work at having fun with a few floor jacks but eventually I got the truth out the Mrs.

10. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

I was in the tool section of Sears one day and asked for a 1/32 box end wrench.

The young clerk swore they sold them. When I left he was still looking for it.....

:rofl:

11. Ghost Tracker

Ghost Tracker

A friend of mine got "overserved" drinking Tequila on a college camping trip. During a late-night HOWLING thunderstorm he decided that he wanted (needed!) to go for a swim in the nearby Kentucky River. I was sure that if he reached the river he would be swept-away & gone. Three (3!) times I had to run, chase, tackle & catch him through the rain, wind, mud & brambles as he made a break for the water, each time making him swear (to GOD) he would stop this madness. After the third time, at a complete loss for further patience, I stuck him head-first into his sleeping bag & firmly lashed the top closed. A some time during the night he threw-up inside. I was making breakfast when he began to softly weep & cry. Seems he was unable to piece together his current situation; monsterously hung-over, sick, blind, wrapped in his own puke, overheated, unable to breathe and he had determined (almost correctly) that he was obviously...dead. 30 years later and I've never seen him touch Tequila again.

12. major

major Rejected member

working in a bank and one of the guys started talking about this contest he had entered.....he was going to win a cruise trip, all expenses paid, etc., etc. I forgot exactly what the contest was but he honestly thought he had a legitimate shot at winning. We'll call it the "XYZ Company".

We knew someone who worked at the local post office who called the guy a few weeks later and told him, "This is the post office just letting you know that you have a certified package from the XYZ Company. You'll have to come down and sign for it"

The guy was so excited and started telling everybody in the bank that he had "Won the contest". He went to pick up the package, signed for it, and the post office guy filled us on the rest. He said our buddy didn't even leave the building but stepped a few feet away, ripped open the package only to find a big photo of all the bank guys holding a sign saying "Bon Voyage Sucker!"

13. Ghost Tracker

Ghost Tracker

Oh! I once bet my sister she couldn't hold a wash-pan of water on the ceiling with a broomstick. She was SURE that she could. We were supposed to be doing the dishes while our folks were at the grocery. I topped-off the pan of dirty, soapy dish water (to the brim) and held it up against the kitchen ceiling. She resolutely pushed the tip of the broomstick up against the center of the pan's bottom & I let go. She smiled broadly at her accomplishment...until she realized that I was going outside to watch what was gonna' happen next through the kitchen window. She yelled, she pleaded, she swore, she begged, as her arms began to shake & quiver. I must say, she held-out longer than I thought she would before she gave-out and that pan full of nasty water came crashing down (everywhere) all over her & the kitchen. I remember stomach-cramping with laughter as I helped her mop-up before Mom & Dad got home.

14. Trench Sweeper

Trench Sweeper On the day of your birth death began stalking you

I was best man in a wedding one time. I say one time because all my friends were there and no one would have me again after this one. To make a long story short I put the womans wedding band in a pack of Cracker Jacks. I then of course had to open it in front of everyone during the cerimony

15. uhlawpup

uhlawpup Gentle Soul

This would have killed me.

I think I know just how I want to die, now...

16. skonie

skonie

A coworker told me he once farted in an empty Pringles can and put the top back on, only to bring it to his wife and ask: "Do these chips smell funny to you?" After falling for it, she threw the can at him and that's why he's got a small scar on his forehead.

17. SouthernGal

SouthernGal What's Up Dox?

DS and I cracked up laughing at the whole scene and that's when I remembered we could have taped all this for further viewing. I hate it that we didn't capture it.

18. uhlawpup

uhlawpup Gentle Soul

I once worked with a guy who became a legend in broadcasting because of one of his practical jokes.

Without giving identifying details, this is what he did.

As Christmas approached, he went to the trouble of having station stationery printed up. Then he composed a letter from the president of the company about how times had been tough (this was during a recession), but, because of all their hard work, the station had pulled through. The letter went on to say that, even though things were looking up, some more belt-tightening was in order, so, if the recipient received the letter on pink stationery, the letter was to be considered as that employee's two week notice of termination. He then paid to have each letter put in a company envelope (which he also had printed) and run through a PB meter identical to one used at the corporate offices.

Did I mention that ALL the letters were on pink stationery?

Needless to say, a couple of days later, he was called on the carpet for it, but what can you really do to someone who created such a masterpiece?

19. Turtle13

Turtle13 Ni!

It wasn't really a practical joke, just quick thinking.

My best friend and I used to hang out at this gas station where all the county sheriffs always hung out. One of the female cops was really hot. My buddy has a bit of rosacea (sp?) so his cheecks and neck get red frequently. We were standing there talking to the gas station lady with the female cop and the cop turns to my buddy and says "Why is your face always red?"

He looked at me. I looked at him, then her, then I backhanded him right across the cheek. He was mad when I did it cuz it was pretty hard, but later admitted it was pretty funny.

20. Hugh_Benny

Hugh_Benny W/the black dog

When I was younger me and some friends of mine took some kid clothes (one of my friends little brothers clothes) and tied the arms and legs off, then stuffed them full of leaves. We tied a little baseball cap on to it as well. We waited till dark and hid behind a bush. As cars drive by we would chuck the "kid" out in front of the cars. More than a few locked their breaks up and got out of the cars.

We liked to have people chase us. I guess we were addicted to the thrill of being chased and thought of being caught. As young kids we did stupid stuff like this all the time. I feel bad about it now since I have kids and can imagine what it must feel like to think you hit a kid with your car.

When we were doing the gag, it was about the funniest thing I had ever witnessed.