close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Whats the cheapest online source for glocks?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Saint Aug Dog, Dec 16, 2003.

1. Saint Aug Dog

Saint Aug Dog

I just bought my last G30 from topglock.com for $509 . Are there better deals to be had ?

2. elfjr

elfjr

top glock is having a holiday sale right now i think most of them are 435.00

3. Saint Aug Dog

Saint Aug Dog

Unforunately its on;y for the .40's and the 9mm's

4. elfjr

elfjr

I would call and ask about other models, there was a rant post about the price of g37's and top glock posted that they had them on sale altough it was not listed as so on their site. Can't hurt to try.;c ;c

5. Saint Aug Dog

Saint Aug Dog

yup i tried . they said nope .

6. coonhound

coonhound Gunny

I've bought two via mail order from Bachman Pawn and Gun in Dallas and they had the best prices I could find. They also treated me very well during the transaction.
    They used to have a website but no more. They do however advertise quite frequently in Shotgun News and you can find their phone number easily enough via internet.

7. MeanMike

MeanMike

the best deal ive had is from a guy that lists on gunbroker, i bought a glock 17 from him, and had it to my door for less than $490

http://www.galibois.com/marshfield/

go to the site and give him an email.

8. TheBelly

TheBelly

I recently bought a 2nd Gen G19 with 3 hi-cap mags and 1 10rd. mag for a little bit under $400.;e

I'm ex military and got it from a contact. It took me almost a month to get it in hand, but the wait was worth the going rate of $500-ish for the gun, plus maybe $80-ish/hi-cap mag.

patience is a virtue.

9. seanmcp

seanmcp CLM

Seen these mentioned quite a bit:

www.docswalthers.com

GLOCK 17, 19, OR 26, 9MM, FIXED SIGHTS, 2-10 RD MAGS., NIB................................................449

GLOCK 17C OR 19C, 9MM, COMPENSATED, FX SIGHTS, 2-10 RD MAGS, NIB.........................479

GLOCK 21, 45, FIXED SIGHTS, 2 MAGS, NIB.....................................................................................489

GLOCK 22, 40, FIXED SIGHTS, 2 MAGS., NIB.......................................................................449

GLOCK 23 OR 27, 40, FIXED SIGHTS, 2 MAGS, NIB......................................................................................449

GLOCK 23, 40, ADJ. SIGHTS, 2 MAGS., NIB............................................................................469

GLOCK 31, 32,33, 357, FIXED SIGHTS..................................449

GLOCK 35, 40, 5.2" BBL., 3.5LB. TRIGGER, EXTENDED MAG RELEASE & SLIDE STOP, FINGERGROOVE GRIPS, RAILS, ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS, 2 MAGS, NIB.......................................529

GLOCK 36, 45, NEW SLIMMER COMPACT, FIXED SIGHTS, 2 MAGS, NIB..................................469

10. cm55

cm55

I'm just about to order a G19.

Planned on getting it from TopGlock but not hearing a lot of good things in these posts. I've had it with poor customer service.

Does anyone have any personal experiences with Docwalthers.com, like customer service, delivery, etc.

11. mattimal

mattimal

I bought two Glocks from them over the weekend. I've also bought several firearms from them in the past. They are excellent to deal with. I bought at a gunshow, and the prices this weekend were 10-20 bucks cheaper at the show per pistol than on the website.

12. MrMunster

MrMunster

I've only had one experience with TopGlock, but it was first rate.

Purchased a G19 from them just before Christmas. Sent my order via Fedex 2-day on Wednesday and my dealer had the gun by the following Monday.

13. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Well for me the cheapest source for Glocks was the GSSF model. If you shot in GSSF match/were member you got a G17 for $400. (dang I forget but I thought that included shipping to your FFL?) Anyway cheapest new gun (Glock) I ever bought. I got one of the last in first run of 500 then they made another 500 and I am mad I didn't buy another. (not really as what do I need two G17s for?)

14. cm55

cm55

Some feedback on Docswalthers.com

I called to check the price on a 3rd Gen G19 NIB ($449 + $20 for shipping). They said they'd hold it 5 days for me. I sent a MO via US Mail along with the FFL on a Friday. The package was received by my transfer dealer the following Wednesday.

Good price, excellent service and delivery. Very pleasent to deal with. Doc, "I'll be back".