Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys how do you carry your 1911 full size kung meron man sa inyo?comfort and concealment po ang consideration.thanks po.:supergrin:

·
Banned
15,544 Posts
guys how do you carry your 1911 full size kung meron man sa inyo?comfort and concealment po ang consideration.thanks po.:supergrin:
I carry a fullsized Kimber IWB at around 9o'clock (I'm a lefty) in a CompTac Infidel and a Ghurka strut..

drew

·
BOG's #1611
1,286 Posts
i've been carrying an issued Colt MKIV Series 80, cal. 45 for 12years now. for 9years, i was carrying it in condition 1 either IWB (in front of my waist, left side, muzzle pointing at my batutoy:supergrin:) or OWB with or without operations. i changed a bit, in daily ccw in condition 2 ( magazine inserted, no chamber load, hammer down) except during operations. i changed because i realized i was violating one of the major rule of FA handling... "never to point your gun to anything or anyone you dont want to destroy or shoot.":supergrin:

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Just in case you're wondering, `drew, "batutoy" means your, well, reproductive equipment.:supergrin:

I do have a 1911, but hefting it, makes me appreciate the light weight of my G19, so the latter is what I carry.:cool:

·
Banned
15,544 Posts
Just in case you're wondering, `drew, "batutoy" means your, well, reproductive equipment.:supergrin:

I do have a 1911, but hefting it, makes me appreciate the light weight of my G19, so the latter is what I carry.:cool:
I kinda figured that CM, but thanks :supergrin:

drew

·
BOG's #1611
1,286 Posts

:rofl: thanks for your interpretation sir Adi.

i have an option now actually, if my CQB M4 is with me i carry the 1911, but if not i'll carry my newly acquired G17 or my upcoming 2nd gen G19 that i bought in a very very reasonable price.:banana:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
I dont carry pero natutuwa ako sa nag imbento ng
old school batang cavite style...
1911 inside the waistband no holster , tapos naka tuck in yung polo shirt
In case of emergency o may utos si "manager" , you rip open the front of the polo and grab your gun
To complete the look , dapat naka stainless na owner jeep ka din
Tapos ang tawag mo sa dry fire ay " binibiro" as in " ay bakit ga binibiro pa yan at di iputok!" hahaha

Sorry for the Ot , may naalala lang ako

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
There was a supervisor for a prawn buying company that bought prawns from us back in the '80s. I had no idea that he was carrying a full-size 1911 with a compensator until we became good friends and he showed me how he carried his 1911. I was carrying a Springfield Armory 1911 that was made into a "carry comp pistol" by Chito Montes and I carried it in an IWB holster made by BNJ.

The supervisor was only about 5'4 and 140 lbs. I was amazed how he concealed his 1911. He concealed the weapon inside the front part of his pants, and he had a special cloth holster which looked more like a supporter. He carried his 1911 in Condition 2.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I carry a fullsized Kimber IWB at around 9o'clock (I'm a lefty) in a CompTac Infidel and a Ghurka strut..

drew
sir does it bother you when you take a seat?thanks po!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i've been carrying an issued Colt MKIV Series 80, cal. 45 for 12years now. for 9years, i was carrying it in condition 1 either IWB (in front of my waist, left side, muzzle pointing at my batutoy:supergrin:) or OWB with or without operations. i changed a bit, in daily ccw in condition 2 ( magazine inserted, no chamber load, hammer down) except during operations. i changed because i realized i was violating one of the major rule of FA handling... "never to point your gun to anything or anyone you dont want to destroy or shoot.":supergrin:

nyahahahaha. ok lang po ba when you sit or stand or walk?how bout when you take a leak po?dami natin lefty dito ah!i tot you are going to show me your m4?thanks po!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you po sa lahat ng sumagot.i still don't know what holster i'm going to use po kasi.thank you po ulit!

·
BOG's #1611
1,286 Posts
nyahahahaha. ok lang po ba when you sit or stand or walk?how bout when you take a leak po?dami natin lefty dito ah!i tot you are going to show me your m4?thanks po!
is it ok to talk toilet manners? :supergrin: from the moment i learned to wear pants, i used to leak with all open, belt, button pants and zipper and of course out from the brief (in standing position),:dunno: but when i started to carry guns i realized it's hard doing the same style with gun on my waist. so i changed style, from then on just open the zipper, pull down the garter of your brief or boxer's and pull "it" out, and pronto!!! :rofl:

sure pre!!! when you have time we can meet, show you my M4 and shoot it!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
is it ok to talk toilet manners? :supergrin: from the moment i learned to wear pants, i used to leak with all open, belt, button pants and zipper and of course out from the brief (in standing position),:dunno: but when i started to carry guns i realized it's hard doing the same style with gun on my waist. so i changed style, from then on just open the zipper, pull down the garter of your brief or boxer's and pull "it" out, and pronto!!! :rofl:

sure pre!!! when you have time we can meet, show you my M4 and shoot it!!!

thank you po ulit!ok din po ba ang owb holster?i'll be wearing polo barong similar to what you use po.i guess i should have included the question what holster should i use?i don't want to end up buying holsters that i won't be able to use kasi.thanks po:supergrin:

have to find ammo again para may pang practice.

·
Registered
277 Posts
thank you po ulit!ok din po ba ang owb holster?i'll be wearing polo barong similar to what you use po.i guess i should have included the question what holster should i use?i don't want to end up buying holsters that i won't be able to use kasi.thanks po:supergrin:

have to find ammo again para may pang practice.
Isn't the polo barong see-thru? In that case, concealed carry will be a challenge no matter what holster you use. Your best bet will be just to put your pistol in one of those "man purses" (I don't know the proper term), frequently used by Filipino security wearing the barong.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Isn't the polo barong see-thru? In that case, concealed carry will be a challenge no matter what holster you use. Your best bet will be just to put your pistol in one of those "man purses" (I don't know the proper term), frequently used by Filipino security wearing the barong.

hehehehe i plan to put it under my under shirt so it won't be seen po.i don't like those man purses because i'm already carrying a back pack everyday and i tend to lose things that i just hold.:supergrin:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts