close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

whats on the menu for this coming weekend holiday?

Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by 97guns, May 22, 2006.

1. 97guns

97guns

and whatcha gonna be drinkin'? my local store has st pauli, mooshead, and pacifico for $8.99 a 12er and corona, heinekin, sam adams, and sierra nevada for $10.99 a 12er. im gonna buy a mixmatched case of something along with a bottle of bacardi but im not sure what ill be cooking yet. ive been craving some big brats or italian sausages though.

2. General Sherman

General Sherman

Go for the beer and brats.

Yes. :beer:

3. K.C. Dia

K.C. Dia

A whole filet of beef that you have to trim out yourself. Just like Alton Brown did a few weeks ago on Good Eats. I have done it once before, and hope there is a learning curve. Gonna serve it with some beer and a couple of good Pinot Noirs. Creamed spinach and sauteed potatoes to round it out. Glass of cheap port (ruby) and an expensive cigar afterwards. Life is great.

4. 97guns

97guns

well i just got back from the store with 2 pounds of italian and 1 pound of beef kelbasa, i'll be BBQing them up tomorrow with some chicken that ive got marinating. also on the menu is some potatoe salad and my special bean dip and chips. it wont be getting better than a full day of racing with the indy 500 and the nascar race with plenty of beer and BBQ.

5. mirage100

mirage100

Hebrew national cooked on a open wood fire on a stick that you just cut with pimento cheese spread lots of onions ,ketchup and tobasco . With apple salad and chips. Oh I forgot lots and lots of C.M.B .Have fun