close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What's Next?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by gnepig, Mar 22, 2010.

1. gnepig

gnepig Remember

Well the house has just passed the new health care bill and the big O has gotten his way. Now that he's gotten that outta the way, do you think he is goin to refocus his attention on our gun rights?

My real question is: if it were suddenly against the law to own a gun and because you do not agree with said new law, what would be some creative ways to hide them/ make them disappear?

2. NOLA_glock

NOLA_glock Shrug Life

I've got my fingers crossed for a free pizza and beer bill, myself. Don't forget to pay your taxes, guys!

Gun control seems to have been losing a lot of steam, it seems. I don't think he would go after it, since basically his whole schtick is his popularity. Never say never though. It's never a bad time to write your senators and representatives to tell them exactly what you think of the issue, though.

ETA: Crap, I said never right after that! It could be a bad time to write your congressman if the old lady is feeling randy. There we go. It's usually not a bad time...yadda yadda.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010

3. ronin.45

ronin.45

I think the way this bill was pushed through was sleazy and borderline illegal. To threaten and/or bribe congressmen into voting a certain way is definitely not the way the system is supposed to work.:steamed:

4. Kkille1LSU

Kkille1LSU

I can't imagine he would try on his first term. Conservatives would keep it tied up until 2012 elections and it would KILL Obama's chances for a second term.

I think it is definitely a second term plan, but there is no way he is getting reelected

5. bac1023

bac1023

Hopefully not anytime soon.

6. jp3975

jp3975

Safest way to hide them...bury them.

Keep legally owned ones in the house.

If you cant legally own...

Easiest thing would be to knock a whole in the wall between studs and hang a picture over it.

If you want to get more complex you could look up plans for false walls, hiding places and things like that.

You could remove an arm or leg and hide a gun in there. [that was my creative idea]

But seriously...how cool would it be to have a moded false forearm that could flip down in a milisecond and you could use your other hand to fire?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  7. KING-PIN

KING-PIN

If you feel it's time to hide them, then it's absolutely time to put them to a GOOD use.

8. jp3975

jp3975

That's what Semtex and cell phones are for.

You're going to have him make the laws harder on us.:tongueout:

9. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Yes, I do. Luckily, as soon as people figure out what happened, we are about to see an anti-democrat backlash that will make the one in the 90's look small.

10. gnepig

gnepig Remember

Well this guy has monumentally gotten his way at least twice in the one year he has been in office= he is a very smart cookie and with all that money he has procured at the begining he might be unstoppable. Where did all that bailout money go? I'm not sure that the number of votes he will lose by him disrespecting gun owning citizens are goin to equal the number of stupid people that support him. He's gotten his way twice now, what's he goin to mess with next?

Quote:
    <TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 14985490" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>"Safest way to hide them...bury them.

Keep legally owned ones in the house.

If you cant legally own...

Easiest thing would be to knock a whole in the wall between studs and hang a picture over it.

If you want to get more complex you could look up plans for false walls, hiding places and things like that.

You could remove an arm or leg and hide a gun in there. [that was my creative idea]

But seriously...how cool would it be to have a moded false forearm that could flip down in a milisecond and you could use your other hand to fire?"
    </TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: newreply_reviewbit --><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Yes that is very creative, what would be a good recepticle to put them in to keep moisture out? I live in a small, sucky, old wooden house, hidden walls might be out for me.

11. raven11

raven11

well just hide them in the house and join us on the GT boat trip

[​IMG]

12. GreyEclipse

GreyEclipse TheGreyEclipse

Boom. My thoughts exactly.

13. Cool Impala Glocker

Cool Impala Glocker NRA Member

You thought about making false wood bottom floors? If you have wood floors, you simply take out one or two woods and make urself a box underneath....

14. checkyoursix

checkyoursix

Had no idea there were so many insurance executives on this forum, good for you guys, enjoy your fat bonuses.

Yes, this President is a "very smart cookie" as gnepig says, and I guess that in and of itself is such a welcome change. Morons are only fun for so long.

I wonder how many of those 32 millions of uninsured Americans are also gun owners, and how many years longer they will be able to live and enjoy their gun rights...

15. ronin.45

ronin.45

The only uninsured americans that will be helped by this are wellfare recipients and illegal immigrants who are already a big enough drain on the system.

16. jp3975

jp3975

Someone makes a bag thats made to store guns in.

Try google.