Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
16,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a factory refurbished black 3rd Gen. G22 with factory night sights that are bright, 5 magazines, and all of the factory stuff. I ran the numbers and it looks to be born in 2006.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Thanks. My wife won't let me get an AK or a Mossy 590 until the Glock is gone. Damn home inprovement!
:panties:man. Go fishing, take the Glock along. Tell her the boat turned over, and the Glock fell out and went to the bottom of the lake.:whistling: Just don't put the Glock in the boat:cool:.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thanks. My wife won't let me get an AK or a Mossy 590 until the Glock is gone. Damn home inprovement!
My next home improvement project would be a new wife!!!! :tongueout:

·
NRA Member
2,412 Posts
I wouldn't sell your only Glock. If you've got others, and this one has become a safe queen... well, no harm in turning it into something you'll use.

·
Glock Reaper
51 Posts
I'd buy it from you...BUT your an Auburn fan! :rofl:

J/K ROLL TIDE! :tongueout:

Good luck this upcoming season.

·
Registered
583 Posts
On that note I have a Beretta 96 & M18 Taser I'm offering up for cash or trade :p

·
Glock Reaper
51 Posts

·
Banned
16,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the replies. Why in the hell I have this Sig P225 kick is beyond me. I also have warmed up to a G19 or G26...

·
Registered
16,886 Posts
$450 is on the high side being I can get a new one for $500 maybe even $475 with no night sites and 3 mags.
I don't think so.

Factory Refurbs without the night sights go for about $400, that's with 2 mags. Add $50 for night sights and $10-15 per extra mag and you are at about $500.

I think $450 is a reasonable price for a face to face sale of his gun.

If he wants to sell it today he could list it here on GT for $450 shipped (figuring shipping will run $40 or so) and I bet it would be sold within a few hours.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Face to face I'd buy it for $450. If your in Michigan in the next few weeks look me up!
ES

1 - 19 of 19 Posts