close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

what's it worth???

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by glockfan33, Jan 21, 2003.

1. glockfan33

glockfan33

Wondering how much my 2nd Generation G19 (w/o accessory rails)cost? About 95-98% condition. No holster wear. 1 very small light blemish on the front right slide (barely seen unless you really stare at the pistol). Approx. 700-1000 rounds through her. Immaculately clean. Date code MExxxUS (born 1990).

Comes with:
    Factory pastic tupperware
    Factory Manual
    Factory standard sights
    LaserMax
    2 Factory post ban 10 round mags
    3 Factory preban 15 round mags. all w/ +2's (1 Glock and 2 Sherrer +2's)
    Hogue wraparound rubber grip
    Slide lock

Trying to land a trade w/ a used (90-95%)H&K P7 and some cash.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!;f

2. Glockster_James

Glockster_James Man W/ A Badge

Hmmm...doesn't sound like a bad setup at all.

To a dealer the Glock 19 is going to be worth about $350 at the most, but chances are they'll try going lower. The laser probably $150-200. The hi-caps about $40 at max. The grip and slide lock they won't really bother given ya anything for. So all in all, you might squeeze $600-$700 out of the setup from the dealer. But if the dealer won't give you $700 for it if you wanna trade/sell it, let me know and I'll email you a guy that should give it to ya if you go that route.

Private sale though, the Glock 19 is gonna be about $450, around $200 for the laser, $250 at max for the laser but that's pushin it since brand new they are $300. The prebans about $50-$80 depending on whether its FML or NFML and what kind of condition. So private sales should be able to go about $800-$900 without much of a problem.

And I think it was www.kyimports.com that was showin the H&K P7s for about $950 or something like that in pretty good condition. So far I've only ordered mags from them and they were in great shape for being used. But never ordered a gun from them yet so don't know how they rate the guns. Hope this helps ya some. ;I

3. glockfan33

glockfan33

Thanks for the info. Glockster_James. The mags are 95%-98% and are FML and the LaserMax is the LM1000 model.

At $800-$900.00 (private party transaction) will definitely get me closer to getting the P7 that I've always wanted!!! Give me a day or two to think about it and I'll get back to you. Maybe your friend/acquaitance and I can work something out...

Thanks!

4. glockfan33

glockfan33

After all the fuzz about trading or selling the G19...I've decided that I can't do it. With all the accessories and $$$ I've invested in upgrades, I just can't see the darn thing go. I also know that if I let it go now, I'll just have to pick another G19 up later down the line. I'll just be patient and hopefully land a good deal on a like new P7 later (after I get my HK/Benelli M1 Semi Tactical Shotgun, a good 10mm (don't know what yet)) after these then I'll be ready for the P7, that is if I don't move out of Kali..;f