close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What's Glock's plan for the 29 mag's?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by redskyzatknight, Sep 16, 2004.

1. redskyzatknight

redskyzatknight Glock S&W Kahr

Are they going to make them 11 rounds now? How about Pearce? Will they be making + mag's for the 29? Just wondering because a 29 is starting to look more attractive these day's.

2. cal45

cal45

I doubt they do anything. To fit flush at the bottom, 10 is the max. Now Pearce can maybe market something now.

3. G20man32904

G20man32904 Deceased

Hey Red,
    I stuck a +2 on my 29 mag and I really like it. Put a hundred thru it the other day at the range and functions fine. The pearce extention just wasnt enough for my fat little finger. Try it out.;f

4. 1*45

1*45

How about a Glock 30 10 rd mag that has the feed lips for a 10MM.
    It will take about 12 rds of 10 MM . Too bad they are not thinking out of the box (magazine).
    Let us Prey and then make some anyway.
    cheers 1*45

5. obxemt

obxemt Chaplain of CT

I'd buy a Glock 29 tomorrow if they did that. Just can't see shooting 10mm without a full grip, my 33 is bad enough.

6. redskyzatknight

redskyzatknight Glock S&W Kahr

It's my understanding, if not opinion; Glock double stack's hold an odd number of rounds. I think 11 is entirely possible. Also, I'm super anal and I hate one witness hole on the bottom row. I know it's stupid but like I said: anal. I'd get a 26 tommorow if they throw another witness hole for #11. Same for a 29. I like the feel of the 26 and 29 with Glock +2's but I want it to look and feel stock. Pearce did a great job with their 29 and 26/27/33 extensions. I know they could come up with something great that holds +2. Glock just needs to wake up and make them right. I'm so stoked we can discuss this and not break any law's. I'm very grateful I'm only worried about the look of my 11 round mag's and +2's.

7. Duce Apocalypse

Duce Apocalypse

I would like to see a plus 2 with a molderd finger grove, like the original pierce grip...

Duce out

8. bambihunter

bambihunter 10mm collector

Won't the FML G20 +2's work on the FML G29's? I don't see a reason they wouldn't. However, even though I've got both, I can't try it because all my high-caps are NFML and my G29 mags are FML...

9. Duce Apocalypse

Duce Apocalypse

they will work but they dont have the molded finger groove...

duce out

10. WalterGA

WalterGA Millennium Member

I'm highly suspicious of any "man" who publicly proclaims that he's "anal"...repeatedly. ;) Sounds like a member of a certain "group" of the DemocRAT base.

Don't know how much length you're willing to put up with on a G29's grip, but a Gram's +5 might fit the G29 mags. I'm using THE Accessories +5's on 10-rd. G26 mags, with excellent results.

I don't believe that you can get 12 rounds of 10mm in a G30 mag, but I'll give it a try and see for myself.