Glock Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,711 Posts
I see you live in NJ.......hollow point ammo is banned in the Nazi Republic Of Jersey.

I wish you would stop giving out BS advice. It's legal in NJ it's just restricted. You can have it at your home and place of business as well as the range plus transport to and from those places. Self defense with it is iffy.

http://www.njsp.org/about/fire_hollow.html

·
Registered
8,711 Posts
Walmart has the FMJ Federal 100 packs for $26ish...

Decent enough stuff - much better than the wolf or tulla crap.
Walmart doesn't carry ammo in NJ, he'd have to go to Pa or upstate NY or Deleware to get it. Check cabelas, midwayusa, aimsurplus for WWB or for Remington ammo. You might have to send in a copy of your DL as well as your FID card to them, but only the first time. By the way Dick's has it for 15 or so but it goes on sale for cheaper.

·
Registered
8,711 Posts
I heard this my whole life including from police officers I know so I am very confused on this right now. I must do search and find out what's what because I never heard anyone tell me hollow points where legal in NJ. I wish you would relax:dunno:
Sorry man but over the past couple months I've corrected several people on the law and to be honest it's getting annoying. I don't like it when bad information is thrown out like saying something isn't legal when it really is, it just annoys me to constantly repeat myself.

·
Registered
8,711 Posts
It's so crazy, I had Phila cops and every gun shop in PA always tell me NJ doesn't allow hollowpoints period and now I find out that's not true. This is like when I found out a fat white man dressed in red wearing black rubber boots was just a fat drunk at the mall:supergrin:
Yea the thing about NJ law is you're guilty unless you have an exception. It's the most retarded way I've ever heard of to have laws done, but that's how it is in this state.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.