close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

What's a good asking $ for a NIB Mini-30?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by mdlestat, Aug 23, 2004.

1. mdlestat

mdlestat

I bought this thing last year, and never got around to taking it out and shooting it. Still has the box and everything.

Now I'm in the market for a BUG, and want to sell the Ruger to help absorb the cost.

It's a stainless with synthetic stocks, and I also bought a bunch of 30 rounders for it through Cabelas(many of them won't hold a full load without pushing all the rounds out though--I will probably not even include them unless whoever I end up selling it to wants them ---only 2 appear reliable)

Anyway---just wondering what you fellas thought would be a good asking price.

And where should I look to sell something like this anyway? I know putting an ad in the paper, but how would I go about trying to sell it at a gunshow, for example? (I'm in NC).

Thanks

m

2. tomkatz

tomkatz

3. mdlestat

mdlestat

Thanks for the reply, tom--I have considered selling online, but am wary of the regulations, shipping and such.

My first impulse would be to do it in person, as I think it's safer and easier....but we'll see.

4. tomkatz

tomkatz

The thing is, when you ship to someones FFL it is way less risky than face to face sales, as the FFL you send it to must follow all regulations, so the risk is off you at that point.
    A rifle is much cheaper to ship than a pistol too....I have done several online sales of rifles and it is very easy......tom

5. mdlestat

mdlestat

Hmmm... I think I'll have to check into that. I'll ask my local FFL place about the procedures when I pick up my new G23 that'll be here in a week or so...

Thanks--

m