Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
18,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm torn between a G29 or a G26. Either would probably wear night sights.

·
mmm bop
823 Posts
I'm personally torn between a 30 and 33 which I'm going to buy on my 21st birthday.

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
Torn between 2 choices:
1) G17/G19/G26

2) G30SF/G21SF/G29

Whatever the choices those will be my next 2 purchases in the very near future. :supergrin:

·
Dirtbag Airman
5,229 Posts
Not sure, I have plenty enough calibers to buy ammo in as it is. I'd probably say something in 10mm but then again I wouldn't mind a subcompact to compliment my G22. I'm a simple man, but looking at my collection you wouldn't say as much.. damnit.

--Chuck

·
Previously green marauder
559 Posts
Well in the morning i'm going to check into trading my G26 and my G170d on a G30sf with the nitesites and the Glock taclight/laser combo, just like the one on the cover of the 08 GLOCK ANNUAL. that looks like a sweet setup to me.

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have a G17 and G19 and have owned and sold a G17L, G23, and G26. If I were to buy another Glock (which is really not in the "plan" at this time), it would be a G34.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
possibly picking up a 30 or 30sf this weekend!

·
Florida Cracker
1,948 Posts
I want another G21. Had a beauty and traded it for another gun and some cash. But, the cash allowed me to get another gun that I wanted, and the gun I got in trade is going toward my G19 I'm getting, so I figure I'm coming out even. Still want a 21, though :)

·
Cowbell Glocker
1,078 Posts
I'm stuck. I know it won't be another .45 acp, because my 36 is all I need there. A 19 would be logical because I'm set up with 9mm, but really, isn't the fun of collecting different Glocks also expanding my horizons and playing with different calibers?

A 10mm would be fun, and since I wouldn't be carrying it, I wouldn't go broke shooting it often. But then, that defeats the purpose of getting a gun in the first place, doesn't it? Same with the .357sig. I almost don't want to try the .45gap because I might like it so much that I'll be forever trying to track down reasonably priced ammo.

So I think I'm gonna go with my original plan and get a used .40 from a pawn shop (they're plentiful and can get a good deal.) It would be a range gun only that I can experiment with, trying different springs and triggers and stippling and maybe polishing the barrel. And I can still drop in that .357sig conversion barrel for variety sake.

But I still can't get that 10mm out of my mind....:whistling:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts