What will we go back to?

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by Doc Holliday, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Russia Russia Russia

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  2. Trumps Tax Returns

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. Impeachment

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. All Of The Above

18 vote(s)
    69.2%
  5. Other (explain in reply)

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  1. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday CLM

After the CoronaVirus has settled down onto the back burner, where are we going?

Ghost doctor likes this.
  2. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Explain???? We will go back to a country that has turned into a giant ****hole ruled by a Democtat President, a Democrat House, and a Democrat Senate supported by anarchist scum. A freaking blind man could see what is coming.

3. clancy

clancy Oh, for a muse of fire

With the current racial unrest, looting and burning going on, I think that question has already been answered.

n2g, Joshhtn and Westexas like this.
  4. slym2none

slym2none

"Go back to"? There is no going back. This is it. This is the new normal. Get used to it.

Westexas likes this.
  5. DocPoison

DocPoison

We are going to be riding the “Everyone Is Racist Train“ all the way to November. It seems to be the most destructive angle yet.

Ghost doctor, Westexas and tihash like this.
  6. Westexas

Westexas

Pretty much all of the above. Then the next outbreak will happen. It will be much deadlier. Society will be forever altered.

Mark my word, it’s coming.

Jade Falcon likes this.
  7. rangerhgm

rangerhgm NRA Member

I'm not sure there will be any going back......just a continual downward spiral into decaying morals, more racial tension, unaccountable lawlessness, increasing PCness and overall destruction of our country.

In my lifetime I have never seen protesting/rioting at such an intense level as this....people breaking the law and not being held accountable, crying out for de-funding/eliminating police and on and on.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid the "new normal" is not going to be very appealing.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  8. mmcbeat

mmcbeat

America has had years worse than 2020. Eventually 2020 will be history and we can more or less get our lives back. Trump will win the 2020 election and will not be concerned with re-election his second term. The GOP will regain the house and hold the senate. A lot of dems won’t be re-elected. In a few months the dems will focus their efforts on 2024.

Wishful thinking? Maybe just a tab. Come November we all have to get out and vote Red.

Westexas likes this.
  9. vikingsoftpaw

vikingsoftpaw DEPLORABLE ME!

10. MB-G26

MB-G26 Ornery & Irreverent Lifetime Member

Been giving the above aspect a lot of serious thought and contemplation over these last 3ish months - 'not entirely sure I'm interested. In any of it.....

11. Ghost doctor

Ghost doctor N.R.A life member. G.O.A member

They will really have to work their ass'es off to top this latest fiasco. Yes, I know the virus is real, but as they say, never let a good crisis go to waste. There is another reason (reasons?) that they want us to stay home I.M.O. And when it comes to light it's really going to blow the lid off the popper. Praying that I am wrong about this.

12. bigj480

bigj480 CLM

It's going to be about racism, probably until November. If they are smart they will tie all of Trumps positions back to racism. Spin any little comment he has ever made and his "inaction" on the false "racist police" narrative. A huge part of this will be his position on "the central park five", this will be coming out as a big story. Biden will be out here on tour giving a lot of attention to these issues, they will have him meeting with tons on non-whites for good PR. They will be drawing a distinction and either force Trump to move left on this or lose points among non-whites, who already don't vote for him as a block. Those people who have told me that Trump has an almost 40% approval rating among blacks will come to see that he again gets something like 10% of the black vote or less. Black people are easily set against us. The election will be closer than you imagine, on par with 2016 if the Biden camp makes smart moves. The campaigning by the media against Trump is about to kick into high gear.