close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

what will glock do

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by liljojo4711, Mar 13, 2010.

1. liljojo4711

liljojo4711

i bought a used glock 27 and it is well used and worn in places like the barrel, slide is scratched up and dull, trigger is a tad loose i think, and the recoil spring is very worn. if i sent it in to glock would they replace anything like the slide or recoil spring or anything? do they do this for free minus shipping both ways? just wondering if anyone has any experience with this type of thing. can i also send in my magazines?

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

3. hatidua

hatidua

I can't see how a scratched slide would merit replacement - that's going to happen with normal use, with any gun.

4. liljojo4711

liljojo4711

i didnt think they would replace the slide, just asking lol. they seem pretty generous with some of the stories i have heard from other people sending their glocks in so just asking. but they will replace any internal stuff basically? is there anything i can rub on or clean the slide with to make it shine again and the scratches less noticeable?

5. tango44

tango44

Send it back to Glock with a letter asking for a rebuilt and they will replace all the internals.
    Glock will refinish your slide for about $40 you just pay shipping.