Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Todo por México
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That last nunchuck tread got me thinking.:mallninja:

What weapon would you carry on duty if they would let you? I mean any weapon at all. My choice would have to be this one.

M79 awsome:faint:

·
Registered
882 Posts

I don't think I could find a holster big enough but I am willing to give it a try!

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I would want to carry my 4 ply Texan slapper again...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Given the option, I'd rather have the ability to just slap people on occasion. The tools that we have these days are plenty. I just think a good open handed slap across the face would do some good if appropriately applied to some of the idiots that we deal with in a daily basis.

You know those calls with the neighbors' ******ing at one another over a property line dispute? Solved

The folks who call after an argument with their 42 year old kid who is still living with them? Solved

The whiny people who complain about the kids playing drums in their own garage? Solved

Would it really solve anything? Probably not. But damn if I wouldn't
feel better.

·
Ancient Member
1,036 Posts
People are not getting any smaller.......................

·
Registered
8,711 Posts

I don't think I could find a holster big enough but I am willing to give it a try!

Just get a 10mm, all the power with the ease of concealment.

·
Registered
5,130 Posts

Noisy Cricket.

Almost as awesome as 10mm.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Given the option, I'd rather have the ability to just slap people on occasion. The tools that we have these days are plenty. I just think a good open handed slap across the face would do some good if appropriately applied to some of the idiots that we deal with in a daily basis.

You know those calls with the neighbors' ******ing at one another over a property line dispute? Solved

The folks who call after an argument with their 42 year old kid who is still living with them? Solved

The whiny people who complain about the kids playing drums in their own garage? Solved

Would it really solve anything? Probably not. But damn if I wouldn't
feel better.
What did the five fingers say to the face?? SSLLLLLLAAAAAAPPPP

1 - 20 of 48 Posts