close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

what was your last Action packed dream?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by youngvr4, Feb 2, 2010.

1. youngvr4

youngvr4

can you remember the last action packed dream you had?

i often have dreams of gunfights and the rest.

last night i had a dream that me and my cousin lived in this huuuge house, sorta looked like a highschool.
    anyway, we had our girlfriends staying in there as we went to go get some fast food.
    when we came back the women told us somone had just ran out the house who had just tried to rape them.
    my cousin asked them what he looked like, and they said he said his name was johnny ringo (i kid you not) lol.
    i'm laughing now but in my dream it scared the sheet outa me. so me and my cousin search the house up and down, and finally i walk in a room and there he his. i pull the trigger on my glock17 and nothing happens, i then rack the slide and theres a friggin screwdriver in my gun. ringo pulls out his gun and i'm thinking i'm dead. My cousin comes around the other end of the room and fires at him. he runs and jumps out a window to our back yard. i took out the screw driver and still my gun did not work.
    so i manually put a bullet in the chamber, so i would have atleast one shot.
    me and my cousin search the rest of the mansion and the yard, with my heart beating like crazy since i only have one shot.
    cousin walks up stairs and yells my name in terror....... and of course on my way up the stairs i woke up.

pretty funny dream when your not in it, but i almost **** my pants in the dream.

i know some people dont ever remember there dreams. i remember mine a lot, and its very graphic.

2. DustyDawg48

DustyDawg48

My last one made no sense whatsoever. I was in the army behind enemy lines. I had to get some sort of satchel across the border but the Mexican/German Nazi army had us surrounded. I captured some guy and held him hostage in a grocery store until they wanted to make a switch. I told them the only person I'd trust to bring me the money was Gandalf the Gray. We made the switch and left only to find myself in the prop room for Lord of the Rings listening to some of the actors tell me how they dug up the dirt they were standing on when the shot their last scene to keep as a memento...wtf...

3. Smashy

Smashy

Are you kidding? Even my dreams are boring.

4. Indy_Guy_77

Indy_Guy_77 Thread Killer

My last one:

Setting: inside a high school hallway.

A young teenager just happened to be looking at me when a combo "gust of wind + me shifting at the right time" caused my polo shirt to ride up exposing my pistol (M&P9c riding in a Raven Phantom holster).

Said ute then tried to steal my pistol from me but I managed to fight him off. Ute then ran off down the hallway and I gave chase. I was yelling for someone to stop him...when someone finally did.

I got there and was able to cuff the kid and arrest him because I was an Air Marshall.

The dream before that...I was the 4th-string QB for the Colts. Here in Indy, this, evidently, wasn't enough acclaim to grant me a cover-charge-free entrance to 8 Seconds Saloon (www.8secondssaloon.com).

A country bar.

I HATE country music.

-J-

5. mymini40

mymini40

will a "wet dream" qualify??

6. youngvr4

youngvr4

:rofl::rofl: sometimes dreams make no sense.

thats a pretty wild dream though

7. DaveCharlie09

DaveCharlie09

I have had the Non working gun dream before. What's worse though are the dreams where I have all of the guns I wish I had, and then I wake up and I realize it was just a dream.

8. DustyDawg48

DustyDawg48

I've had the non-working gun dream before until, and this is no lie, I bought my first Glock. Then every time after, when I have my Glock, it works every time. How about THAT for a testimony for reliability? Even in dreams, Glocks works!

9. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

I rarely ever have dreams.

:cool:

10. MainStreetIowa

MainStreetIowa

My gun dreams earn the title of "nightmare" when I'm shooting at some terrible foe and the bullets slowly fountain out of the gun like a 3-year-old spitting watermelon seeds.

The bullets land impotently at the aggressor's feet and I always pretend to be victoriously confident when I look at him like, "ha HA!!! Do you give UP now?" :horsey:Even though I saw the same pathetic display that he did. He almost never buys it. :embarassed:

I wake up, ready for the day, feeling that I suck hugely.

Any recommendations for an Iowan therapist, discretely PMd, would be appreciated. ;)

11. youngvr4

youngvr4

no bs, this is the first dream i've had with the glock not working.
    when i had my taurus 24/7 just about every gun dream i had the gun jammed.

i guess it took a screwdriver being stuck in my glock for it to malfunction :supergrin: